Speaking of Malania's speeches ... bless her heart

although i think that issues like 'cyber bullying' are VERY bogus, silly , emotional silliness and pap I can't think of a better meaningless issue for a First Lady to take up as a cause . I sure don't want her involved in issues like war fighting , guns or immigration Bendog .

I say , keep her happy so that she looks nice and proper and relaxed for Whitehouse parties and the Presidents wants and needs . :afro: And no disrespect to Melania but she is not being elected as anything . If the TRUMP wins she should take her place as a nice looking sweet Mother and 'bauble' holding hands with the TRUMP . [possible next President of the USA]

and no sexism with me , I have the same advice for 'illary' and her first ' OLD pajama boy' 'bill clinton' . Keep 'bill' happy and satisfied by having a main squeeze for bill somewhere close to the 'whitehouse' Ben !!

What is cyber bullying?
--------------------------------------------------------------- I think its where kids pick on each other calling names like 'zitface' and 'you are fat and ugly' and 'your mother wears combat boots' and other stuff that hurts widdle bullied kids feelings Goose !!

So....she will be encouraging safe spaces and talking about bad "trigger words"? What does Pepe think of this?
-------------------------------------------------------------------- naw , these are widdle grade school kids she is talking about protecting from cyber bullying Bodecea .

So....she will be encouraging safe spaces and talking about bad "trigger words"? What does Pepe think of this?
-------------------------------------------------------------------- naw , these are widdle grade school kids she is talking about protecting from cyber bullying Bodecea .
So...they still need safe spaces and some such......poor Pepe.

course , your millennial generation can also support an end to cyber bullying I suppose Bodecea

She needs a hobby as the First Lady....
But she is more suited to offer hair and makeup tips...
To aspiring models who might want to follow her lead as a
trophy wife...

like I said , widdl
She needs a hobby as the First Lady....
But she is more suited to offer hair and makeup tips...
To aspiring models who might want to follow her lead as a
trophy wife...
---------------------------------------------------- maybe Rozman !! Just keep her happy , let her raise her kid and do the meaningless and harmless cyber bullying deal if she likes .

Melania Trump Says She'll Fight Cyber-Bullying as First Lady

She can't really be expected to follow current events. And I don't wish her ill or find her a joy to make fun of, but she needs .... just go back to the penthouse and do whatever the fck he pays her to do
I doubt we'll be seeing much more of her on the campaign trail.
------------------------------------ from what I hear , she doesn't want to campaign . As TRUMPS wife she currently has more than enough so might as well just work to keep the TRUMP happy VOR !!

New Topics

Forum List

Back