Speaker Pelosi Names CCP Espionage Facilitator Swalwell To Impeachment Committee

In 2015 the House and Senate were controlled by the GOP they found no wrongdoing by the Rep.
Politicians also 'found no wrong-doing' by Feinstein - who facilitated CCP espionage for decades - either. McCarthy, who heard the same de-brief about Swalwell's connection to the CCP, and he stated the FACT that what they do have on him has compromised him - more than enough to remove him from the HIC. Keep defending the CCP and proven traitors, snowflake.
McCarthy is one of several prominent Republicans to call for Swalwell's removal from the high-powered committee following a report from Axios that Swalwell and other California politicians had for years been targeted for information by a suspected Chinese spy. Axios reports that U.S. officials do not believe that Swalwell or others gave the woman classified information.

Swalwell was aided by the CCP in fund-raising, getting into politics, and climbing the political ladder. They invested in him and were grooming him. Ivf he had no idea he is one of the dumbest politicians in Washington DC.
If only he'd just sucked the right dicks, he could have been Vice President.

they shouldn't need him for long since it is pretty much an open and shut case against Trump's crimes.
So, it's Trump's fault that a Democrat was involved with a Communist Chinese spy.

I'd ask you to explain that rationally, but you're not capable.
It's monkeys at the keyboard. The CCP pays him per post and they don't understand English well enough to realize that Moon is just posting random words in response

D-Eric 'Yang Yang' Swalwell, who has been exposed as having sex with a CCP spy and hiring another to be part of his staff, who helped lead the previous politically partisan Impeachment against President Trump, has been named to be a member of the Impeachment Committee for the Democrats latest Impeachment attempt.

Pelosi continues to keep the 'Manchurian Candidate', who was aided in his rise in politics by the CCP, on the Senate Intel Committee, and now she has placed the compromised CCP agent on the latest Trump Impeachment team.

Pelosi Names Eric Swalwell As House Impeachment Manager

"You have done well so far, honey. Now you must help CCP and the
Democrats to eliminate Trump as a political threat forever. We own
You, Ewic."

The thread premise is a lie.

The thread belongs in the Conspiracy theories forum.

The thread premise is a lie. The thread belongs in the Conspiracy theories forum.

Why do you continue to spread lies and propaganda that has already been debunked by facts & NANCY PELOSI'S OWN ADMISSION?

Pelosi??? hmmmmmm, where is she anyway??? Hasn't been on the floor for atleast a couple of days.......

^Doesn't know how the house usually operates.

What Does the Speaker of the House Do? (dummies.com)

What does the speaker of the house do?
The Speaker of the House exercises duties as a Member of Congress, as presiding officer of the House of Representatives, and as leader of the majority political party in the House.

These responsibilities include voting on legislation, administrative duties such as maintaining order within the House chamber, and other tasks such as appointing special committees.

Presiding officer of the House of Representatives
The Speaker of the House’s duties as presiding officer of the House, include administering the oath of office to Members, calling the House to order, preserving order and decorum within the House chamber and galleries, recognizing members to speak on the House floor, and making rulings about House procedures. The Speaker usually delegates some of these administrative duties to other members of the majority party, such as acting as Speaker pro tempore and leading House legislative sessions.

In addition, the Speaker appoints members and chairpersons of regular committees, special or select committees, conference committees, and designates a majority of the Committee on Rules. The Speaker also determines which legislation is assigned to each committee and which legislation reaches the House floor for a vote. Furthermore, the Speaker determines the House legislative agenda, in consultation with party leaders, committee chairpersons, the president, and the Senate.

As a Member of Congress, the Speaker may participate in debate and vote but, by tradition, only does so in exceptional circumstances such as when their vote would be decisive or on matters of great importance such as constitutional amendments or war resolutions. The Speaker presides over all joint sessions with the Senate because these official gatherings are usually held in the House of Representatives.

seems to me she's missing in action.......

You're dumb.

The speaker of the United States House of Representatives is the presiding officer of the United States House of Representatives. The office was established in 1789 by Article I, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution. The speaker is the political and parliamentary leader of the House of Representatives, and is simultaneously the House's presiding officer, de facto leader of the body's majority party, and the institution's administrative head. Speakers also perform various other administrative and procedural functions. Given these several roles and responsibilities, the speaker usually does not personally preside over debates. That duty is instead delegated to members of the House from the majority party. Neither does the speaker regularly participate in floor debates.

Emphasis mine.

yet she wasn't around for some of the recent votes on the impeachment issues that are of great importance, which had nothing to do with debates that you've highlighted.

I do see she finally showed up today.......so I guess the point is moot, you scored a point

"By not being around" you mean you didn't see her on tv so therefore she's not around? She rarely like any other speaker is presiding over the House, she has other things going on so that role is split between party members. That's the norm. And as you site she was on the floor.

You are dumb.
No you are to continue an argument that I was done with and had given you the win.......but to address your bs...... I don't have tv but per CSPAN, two days ago the clerk had read a paper appointing Debbie Dingell as temporary speaker and was signed by Pelosi with no end date given, several other videos of House activities has shown others in her chair.

That's why I had asked where she was when you just had to flame me for it. So fuck you, dumbass

Pelosi??? hmmmmmm, where is she anyway??? Hasn't been on the floor for atleast a couple of days.......

^Doesn't know how the house usually operates.

What Does the Speaker of the House Do? (dummies.com)

What does the speaker of the house do?
The Speaker of the House exercises duties as a Member of Congress, as presiding officer of the House of Representatives, and as leader of the majority political party in the House.

These responsibilities include voting on legislation, administrative duties such as maintaining order within the House chamber, and other tasks such as appointing special committees.

Presiding officer of the House of Representatives
The Speaker of the House’s duties as presiding officer of the House, include administering the oath of office to Members, calling the House to order, preserving order and decorum within the House chamber and galleries, recognizing members to speak on the House floor, and making rulings about House procedures. The Speaker usually delegates some of these administrative duties to other members of the majority party, such as acting as Speaker pro tempore and leading House legislative sessions.

In addition, the Speaker appoints members and chairpersons of regular committees, special or select committees, conference committees, and designates a majority of the Committee on Rules. The Speaker also determines which legislation is assigned to each committee and which legislation reaches the House floor for a vote. Furthermore, the Speaker determines the House legislative agenda, in consultation with party leaders, committee chairpersons, the president, and the Senate.

As a Member of Congress, the Speaker may participate in debate and vote but, by tradition, only does so in exceptional circumstances such as when their vote would be decisive or on matters of great importance such as constitutional amendments or war resolutions. The Speaker presides over all joint sessions with the Senate because these official gatherings are usually held in the House of Representatives.

seems to me she's missing in action.......

You're dumb.

The speaker of the United States House of Representatives is the presiding officer of the United States House of Representatives. The office was established in 1789 by Article I, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution. The speaker is the political and parliamentary leader of the House of Representatives, and is simultaneously the House's presiding officer, de facto leader of the body's majority party, and the institution's administrative head. Speakers also perform various other administrative and procedural functions. Given these several roles and responsibilities, the speaker usually does not personally preside over debates. That duty is instead delegated to members of the House from the majority party. Neither does the speaker regularly participate in floor debates.

Emphasis mine.

yet she wasn't around for some of the recent votes on the impeachment issues that are of great importance, which had nothing to do with debates that you've highlighted.

I do see she finally showed up today.......so I guess the point is moot, you scored a point

"By not being around" you mean you didn't see her on tv so therefore she's not around? She rarely like any other speaker is presiding over the House, she has other things going on so that role is split between party members. That's the norm. And as you site she was on the floor.

You are dumb.
No you are to continue an argument that I was done with and had given you the win.......but to address your bs...... I don't have tv but per CSPAN, two days ago the clerk had read a paper appointing Debbie Dingell as temporary speaker and was signed by Pelosi with no end date given, several other videos of House activities has shown others in her chair.

That's why I had asked where she was when you just had to flame me for it. So fuck you, dumbass

There are always other temporary speakers, there are always others in her chair as they perform that role's function of leading the House.

Looks like Reuters noticed some wingers are buying into this, yet another idiotic conspiracy that Pelosi is no longer speaker. Sounds like you might have fallen prey and were influenced by yet another dumbass conspiracy.

Also, I don't care if you conceded the point, doesn't look like you did and I'm not in the mood to care anyway.

There are always other temporary speakers, there are always others in her chair as they perform that role's function of leading the House.

Thanks, you could have said that in the first place. Instead of wasting time calling me dumb for a simple question, that you now call me a conspiracist for. Way to go !!

Also, I don't care if you conceded the point, doesn't look like you did and I'm not in the mood to care anyway.

Ya'll get real excited for that word 'conceded' dontcha? But here I'll point it out for you, since you weren't paying attention and that's the closest you'll ever get to see me concede

And your mood to care doesn't effect me in the slightest.....you started this argument when there wasn't one intended and have kept it up for no other purpose than to get the last word. Again.......way to go !!

1610584677878.png

Thanks, you could have said that in the first place. Instead of wasting time calling me dumb for a simple question, that you now call me a conspiracist for. Way to go !!

Ya'll get real excited for that word 'conceded' dontcha? But here I'll point it out for you, since you weren't paying attention and that's the closest you'll ever get to see me concede

And your mood to care doesn't effect me in the slightest.....you started this argument when there wasn't one intended and have kept it up for no other purpose than to get the last word. Again.......way to go !!

View attachment 442472

I've lost my patience.

Forum List

Back