Speaker McCarthy Moves to Remove Eric Swalwell, Adam Schiff and Ilhan Omar from Congressional Committees

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
:thewave:

Liars, Traitors, US Immigration Violators, and ChiCom Spy f*ers are finally being removed from Congressional Committees.

Way to go, Speaker McCarthy!

:clap:

Liars, Traitors, US Immigration Violators, and ChiCom Spy f*ers are finally being removed from Congressional Committees.

I get the feeling the GOP are trying to distance themselves from Turtle and the "business as usual" approach that would assure them a loss in 2024.

Due to mail out voting, the deck is stacked against the GOP so I'm not betting on them and they wagered quite wrong going against Trump instead of supporting him, especially when they knew it made sense.

Well, I didn't think I'd say this, but I'm impressed.

There are other antisemites in the House who should be removed from committees, namely the other members of the Squad, all Democrats. When people see bigots in Congress on TV, they lose confidence in Congress. That yoyo Tlaib is one.;

Last edited:

Forum List

Back