Spartacus calls Manchin a racist?

People make mistakes, it's not like either are super different....one is a leftwin woman, and another is a leftwing man that sounds like a woman.
If you think that was a simple mistake, I have some land I want to sell you about 100 miles east of NYC. They fucked up and thought they were talking about the Senator and not Representative, who happen to have completely different last names.

If you think that was a simple mistake, I have some land I want to sell you about 100 miles east of NYC. They fucked up and thought they were talking about the Senator and not Representative, who happen to have completely different last names.
Ok, so how does taht change his OP, It just invalidates the title of spartacus...it doesnt change the info on the thread. IT's like grammar police, who gives a fuck. This is a message board, people forget commas and apostrophies, so what, it's not a formal writing piece. Same with the names, he got them mixed up, it took you 2 seconds to realize it and it didn't change the story, so what is the issue?

No, you fucking retard. What is wrong with you people today?
I've jsut seen you get on to people about really ticky tack shit, even me. I don't give a fuck if Bush is spelled Bush or Busch......or if he said spartacus in the Title but in his actual message you see him say Cori Bush......It's not like he was trying to fuck people over, he put in the correct info........as long as you do that, I'm ok, you need to chill some.

Agreed, but that doesn't excuse the obvious error, now does it?

So, the OP made an error...Talking about two progressive libs that would interchangably make the same sentiments against anyone in their way to rob the treasury. What would you like from him? State that he was mistaken (which he already did), kiss your ring and beg your forgivness?

My God, you are a libtard! If that is what you got from my statement, you are a fucking moron!

Did that make you feel better? No, I am a Constitutional Conservative, and have voted Republican since the day I could vote for Ronald Reagan. My posting in here is consistant with those values. And you would know that if you weren't knee jerking yourself to rush an insult out, you blithering idiot.

Because Manchin doesn't understand.
Manchin has been a good Democrat for your agendas. And many of them have been passed with him. We are going to end up with endless increase programs like Obamacare when the Progs pass this turkey. They do not care. We will end up doing the quality slowdown like the Soviet citizens. Why have any concern when the Progs allow your daughters to be raped.

Ok, so what do you think the intent was for the mixing up of Cory Booker, and Cori Bush? What is the end game for doing what you say?

They are also dying because Booker has consistently fought against more affordable drug costs.

Not that it seems he actually had anything to do with the topic here.

If Manchin is attacked by an angry mob of entitled progressives, Booker should be held responsible for inciting violence against him. We are not dealing with rational people, and a black man should not be calling a hero* a racist in light of how savage the leftists are.

* Hero because if he stands strong, he will have saved the country from the radical America-hating leftists.

No, I meant to use the name Cori

Hopefully you now get it.

I now identify all democrat males as female

That's an easy mistake to make. One of these is a faggoted shit clown from NJ, and the other is a dumber than shit subhuman from MO. Which is which?

Exactly.

71409-large-planet-of-the-apes-blu-ray10.jpg

Forum List

Back