Spanish: Offficial Language of the US?

America will never have an official language, but English will always be the dominant language.

Maybe.

But nowadays, aliens aren't expected to learn English- even before becoming citizens.

Schools, election voting, you name it are all done in whatever language the person requests.

People can live their whole life in America without uttering a word of English.

Would you advocate a slow transition into making Spanish the official language of the United States over the course of 30-100 years?

Phase One: Require 4th & 5th grade classes to be 100% in Spanish for public and private schools. Starting July 1, 2030.

Phase Two: Require all public and private schools to be 100% in Spanish. Starting July 1, 2041. All government documents will be made public in English and in Spanish.

Phase Three: Require 30% of every government agency to be bi-lingual. Then 40, then 50, then 60, then 70, then 80, then 90. 2050/2051/2052/2053/2054/2055/2056

Phase Four: All street names, all government documents, all employees, anything government related will be 100% in Spanish. July 1, 2070.

The United States officially changes their name to North Mexico and translates their constitution into Spanish.

Fuck No.

English is and has been the dominant language of America and will most likely remain that way.
This is a twilight zone episode now...I am seeing family members speaking SPANISH , listening to Mexican music as if its the new normal . I am seeing poor whites begging for money living in tents downtown. I am seeing Mexicans that wont acclimate taking poor American's jobs and homes. I am seeing people catering to wetbacks. Businesses that hire wetbacks only now. They drive this Sanctuary city phenomena. Politicians don't bother to ask US what WE want, no, instead they TELL US what's good for US. Democrats, dictatorship and fascism of the left. This being a Democratic Republic, don't actually reflect what the plurality wants. That would be too democratic.

Last edited:
Would you advocate a slow transition into making Spanish the official language of the United States over the course of 30-100 years?

Phase One: Require 4th & 5th grade classes to be 100% in Spanish for public and private schools. Starting July 1, 2030.

Phase Two: Require all public and private schools to be 100% in Spanish. Starting July 1, 2041. All government documents will be made public in English and in Spanish.

Phase Three: Require 30% of every government agency to be bi-lingual. Then 40, then 50, then 60, then 70, then 80, then 90. 2050/2051/2052/2053/2054/2055/2056

Phase Four: All street names, all government documents, all employees, anything government related will be 100% in Spanish. July 1, 2070.

The United States officially changes their name to North Mexico and translates their constitution into Spanish.

Fuck No.

English is and has been the dominant language of America and will most likely remain that way.
...I am seeing family members speaking SPANISH , listening to Mexican music ....

And?

Forum List

Back