Spanish Conquistadors were evil murderers...tear down Missions and statues at once!

Fact checkers are reporting that the US President is breaking records for promoting false and misleading statements. By early August he had promoted over 1,000 provable tidbits of these false and misleading statements, averaging 5 per day. No President in American history can compare to that record of false and misleading statements. Not even LBJ and Nixon come close and they lied like crazy about the Vietnam War.

How the heck can a rational person have trust in a person who lies so much?

Okay in that case I guess my opinion is stop having government interfering since when they try to help they just hurt..
assuming by "them" you mean people who are using more from society than giving.

Auschwitz concentration camp is still up and is tourist attraction..

The U.S. has more spineless little bitches than anywhere else in the world. Something is always hurting someone's little feelings.

The U.S. has more spineless little bitches than anywhere else in the world. Something is always hurting someone's little feelings.

So how do we convince those conservatives to buck up and stop being such delicate snowflakes?

This is why I've always advocated for free testosterone supplements for conservative men. If we did that, we might inject some courage into them, and they'd no longer be conservative.

So how do we convince those conservatives to buck up and stop being such delicate snowflakes?

This is why I've always advocated for free testosterone supplements for conservative men. If we did that, we might inject some courage into them, and they'd no longer be conservative.

And a far left drone comes in and proves the comments of the OP..

Just because you love the Nazi moments, you are programmed to hate anything part of the far left religion..

I'm thinking it's time for white folk to start pushing this kind of shit....whatta ya say?
Go and do it. A lot of folks are waiting for an excuse.

Problem is...We go to work. We try to be productive with our time.
Yeah that's why you're begging Trump to bring back jobs that have been obsolete for 100 years :rolleyes:

Actually we're hoping to fill those brainless jobs with filthy brainless beaners...we'd like to keep them from selling roses on every off-ramp here in SoCal and driving uninsured.

I'm thinking it's time for white folk to start pushing this kind of shit....whatta ya say?
Go and do it. A lot of folks are waiting for an excuse.

Problem is...We go to work. We try to be productive with our time.
Yeah that's why you're begging Trump to bring back jobs that have been obsolete for 100 years :rolleyes:

Actually we're hoping to fill those brainless jobs with filthy brainless beaners...we'd like to keep them from selling roses on every off-ramp here in SoCal and driving uninsured.
^:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back