Spanish become the main language of the usa in future?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
As one question pointed out here on the politics forum a couple of minutes ago, that they are "taking over" and will quote on quote "enslave whitey, blacks and Asians and make them learn Spanish". Do you think that Spanish will become an official language of the usa considering that it is true that whites will make up less than half of the usa in a couple of decades

third generation immigrants don't speak it. second generation immigrants are typically bi-lingual, using their parents tongue infrequently.

but it doesn't matter. we don't have an official language now. i don't see that changing.

third generation immigrants don't speak it. second generation immigrants are typically bi-lingual, using their parents tongue infrequently.

but it doesn't matter. we don't have an official language now. i don't see that changing.
As the oldest of my third generation of immigrants, I can attest that my sibliings and cousins barely understand any Spanish. I'm the only fluent one. The parents are all bilingual.

I'd never thought of that. Interesting point :thup:

As one question pointed out here on the politics forum a couple of minutes ago, that they are "taking over" and will quote on quote "enslave whitey, blacks and Asians and make them learn Spanish". Do you think that Spanish will become an official language of the usa considering that it is true that whites will make up less than half of the usa in a couple of decades

"White" is a language?

Absent a Muslim takeover - if that hasn't already happened - I believe we'll see a new quasi-language arise. Words from both English and Spanish mingled even further than we see today. What will be more telling will be sentence structure. English seems to cut to the chase more quickly than Spanish but not in every case. We'll likely see a hybrid (OK, mongrel) language. Unless, of course, Sharia law forbids it.

Ask shootspeeders or s.j. or any of our resident racists.

Many of us whites speak the lengua for various reasons.

We will be a bi-lingual nation within 15 years.

Who cares?

What is a "main language"? In many countries around the world, there is an official language of government (sometimes 2), but there may be other languages spoken more prevalently. Despite much of the world claiming to be anti-American and anti-British, as time goes by English becomes more and more the language of international communication, so it is hard even to imagine a time when anything other than English would not be the prevailing language in the U.S. A pox on our Congress for never having the balls to declare that English is the official language of the U.S. (which was proposed by Sen. Hayakawa of Hawaii at least 40 years ago).

Will never be the "official" language so long as never make English the official language. Might be the majority language people CAN speak, might appear on roadsigns (like it does in numerous other countries with the local lingo plus others including English,) but it's never gonna result in the Constitution being taught in anything other than the original English.

images

images

images

Rather have this than foreign language speakers causing accidents not being able to read traffic signs.

The U.S., or parts of it, will probably become predominantly bilingual, the way Quebec is with English and French, at some point, but I don't think Spanish will ever overtake English as the primary language. Children of Hispanic descent being born here primarily speak English and many don't even speak Spanish. I know a little bit of Spanish only because I'm self taught.

As someone pointed out, after a generation or two, most Hispanics have a poor working knowledge of Spanish.

Spanglish is far more common.

As someone pointed out, after a generation or two, most Hispanics have a poor working knowledge of Spanish.

From my experience, the Hispanics that come here have a poor working knowledge of Spanish that is on par with the poor working knowledge of English that most Americans have.

Absent a Muslim takeover - if that hasn't already happened - I believe we'll see a new quasi-language arise. Words from both English and Spanish mingled even further than we see today. What will be more telling will be sentence structure. English seems to cut to the chase more quickly than Spanish but not in every case. We'll likely see a hybrid (OK, mongrel) language. .

Uh, no.

From my experience, the Hispanics that come here have a poor working knowledge of Spanish that is on par with the poor working knowledge of English that most Americans have.

WTH are you talking about? Most Americans do not have a poor working knowledge of English. I swear some of these comments get so bizarre that it isn't even funny.

Absent a Muslim takeover - if that hasn't already happened - I believe we'll see a new quasi-language arise. Words from both English and Spanish mingled even further than we see today. What will be more telling will be sentence structure. English seems to cut to the chase more quickly than Spanish but not in every case. We'll likely see a hybrid (OK, mongrel) language. .

Uh, no.

Es OK, e hasta la bye-bye!

Not going to happen. Certainly in no way like the uneducated want to imagine.

Its like American Dad episode when Stan find out America was taken over by Gardeners and boring people(Canada) :lol:

Sorry ol' bean, but English is the most spoken language on da Earph...
When it comes to countries where English is considered an "official" language, it is third behind Mandarin and Spanish.

However, for most other uses it is spoken almost world wide.

New Topics

Forum List

Back