Spain Terrorist attack, 13 dead 100+ injured. Who disavows?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

The favorite group of the leftists at it again. Bless Spain, diversity is not a strength but a death sentence.

"Terror returned to the streets of Europe on Thursday when a van ploughed into a crowd of people in Barcelona, killing at least 13 and injuring more than 100 others.

Footage of the scene showed dozens of bodies sprawled across the pavement in Las Ramblas, a street popular with tourists. Two men, one Spanish and one Moroccan, were arrested but police said the driver of the van was still at large. "

Barcelona attack: Five terror suspects 'wearing suicide vests' shot dead in Cambrils after van crashes into crowd at Las Ramblas, killing 13

Leftists have spent the past week making sure everyone condemn the driver who while escaping raging leftist clubs happened to hit someone. I hope you owe up to your standards now and condemn this act of hatred in full.

DISAVOW!! DISAVOW! DISAVOW!

Last edited:
I am getting sick to death of hearing about these attacks. 3 days of mourning my rear. How about 3 days of not admitting people that want to kill you into your country? They are more than willing to accept the UN's "new norm", so the consequences of it shouldn't come as a surprise.

The favorite group of the leftists at it again. Bless Spain, diversity is not a strength but a death sentence.

"Terror returned to the streets of Europe on Thursday when a van ploughed into a crowd of people in Barcelona, killing at least 13 and injuring more than 100 others.

Footage of the scene showed dozens of bodies sprawled across the pavement in Las Ramblas, a street popular with tourists. Two men, one Spanish and one Moroccan, were arrested but police said the driver of the van was still at large. "

Barcelona attack: Five terror suspects 'wearing suicide vests' shot dead in Cambrils after van crashes into crowd at Las Ramblas, killing 13

Leftists have spent the past week making sure everyone condemn the driver who while escaping raging leftist clubs happened to hit someone. I hope you owe up to your standards now and condemn this act of hatred in full.

CNN has already suggested this is a copycat attack based on what the WHITE GUY did.

Let me clarify.

CNN is blaming a white American Christian for what a brown Christian hating muslim did in Spain.

I disavow the perpetrator of this horrible act, unless the victims were "cis white males" in which case, I disavow my disavow. But if the perpetrator was also a "cis white male" then I disavow the disavow of my disavow, and re-avow my original disavow, unless the victims were allegedly alt-right or nazis, in which case I disavow the disavow of my original disavow and re-avow my disavow to the "cis white male".

I hope I did that correctly.

CNN has already suggested this is a copycat attack based on what the WHITE GUY did.

Let me clarify.

CNN is blaming a white American Christian for what a brown Christian hating muslim did in Spain.

Yes, the video talks about that. Absolutely asinine... Muslims have been doing this for ages, and now week after a white (possibly accidentally) ran over people, this is a copy-cat?

CNN have been reduced to murder sympathizers at this point.

Forum List

Back