Space X Starship

I love the rockets that don't generate a large plume of "smoke." From what I understand, it depends on the propellant and oxidizer used.

Starship uses methane and liquid oxygen.
That would produce carbon dioxide.

Rockets using hydrogen and oxygen produce water vapor, which explains the huge plume.

Last edited:
Heres another view. You can see when the fire started. I love these 1950s spaceships actually being built

What a cool space vehicle. If anyone can make space flight routine, it'll be Elon Musk

If they're smart, they won't name that starship after this guy...

952776-26327-25-pristine.jpg

What about when people start dying in space, and getting stuck and dying on Mars. It takes about three years to get to Mars!, and its -121 F at night you know.!!What will we learn from those deaths?!Please you people need to wake up and stop watching science fiction movies.!!

What about when people start dying in space, and getting stuck and dying on Mars. It takes about three years to get to Mars!, and its -121 F at night you know.!!What will we learn from those deaths?!Please you people need to wake up and stop watching science fiction movies.!!
Are you enjoying your obsession?

1616037729883.png

"Frontiers of any type, physical or mental, are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop the questing of men, not even Man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours!"
Andre Norton

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back