Soveriegn Citizen meets predictable end

White savages! Whites have killed more cops than any race combined. Fucking savages. Must be a family issue. when are you people gonna address this issue! You are destroying America!
Another cop ambush. This shits getting out of hand.

The picture they posted of the vehicle I see MAYBE one shot...which is the back window broken...the idiots said it was bullet riddled LOL....right. Oh and from looking at his FB there are NO political rants,anti government rants,weird pics nothing. It seems his ex GF's ex husband or BF attacked her and this guy defended her and broke the guys arm and jaw with a bat in THIS GUY'S YARD...yet seems the GF decided to leave this guy and go back to mentally ill ex and get a restraining order against this guy...I am not buying cops BS story.

White savages! Whites have killed more cops than any race combined. Fucking savages. Must be a family issue. when are you people gonna address this issue! You are destroying America!
Another cop ambush. This shits getting out of hand.
lol. Care to prove that? No? Is that because it is blatantly false?
No, it is not false. I have posted the stats a few times.

Sovereign Citizen groups can be attacked with RICO laws very easily.
Prone to spouting irrelevancies?

The cops didn't attack anyone or any group. The person attacked THEM and then he received his just reward.
he was saying the groups can be attacked "legally" w/ the RICO law.
And it is irrelevant to the story and thread.

Can anyone here read?
Are you filling in for Paulitician and his hatred/fear of police? :eusa_doh:They were fired upon by a fringer who didn't recognize their authority vested in them by the people.

If anyone can PROVE this man fired on the cops please post the information...oh and SC only recognize the Sheriff as the top law enforcement person in the country...so highly doubt he hated cops etc...and SC aren't a group they are individuals.

Plenty of Americans who AREN'T Sovereign Citizens, who Worship Law Enforcement and Government meet their fate the same way. Every day.

Why no ridicule of THEM?

The cops didn't attack anyone or any group. The person attacked THEM and then he received his just reward.

Can anyone here read?
Are you filling in for Paulitician and his hatred/fear of police? :eusa_doh:They were fired upon by a fringer who didn't recognize their authority vested in them by the people.
And that has to do with RICO laws because.....

Never mind dot - you obviously are being a troll here and I am not in the mood to play today.

If you don't get it now, keep up the illegal activities, and the day will come when you certainly will.

Ask the FLDS.

Can anyone here read?
And that has to do with RICO laws because.....

Never mind dot - you obviously are being a troll here and I am not in the mood to play today.
NEWSFLASH!!! I don't make the news, I only report it. BTW- its my thread as well there sport :thup:

New Topics

Forum List

Back