Southern Strategy

Matsofatso???? We're supposed to take a bullshit blogger from Topeka named Matsofatso, seriously? More so than you, perhaps, but Geeese! Have you read anything else by this idiot?

So hard to believe that Guno isn't a Rdean sock.

They say the EXACT SAME THINGS

Actually, states rights, the tenth amendment are elements of federalism that our founders established to secure liberty for all times by reducing the power of the central government. Perhaps there are some white racist that see it as a way to keep blacks down, but I think that train has long left the station. Many cities across the South are governed by black mayors and blacks have considerable influence in all southern state governments. I hope you are not opposed to liberty. Liberty is good thing when government is a danger thing.

"How terms like States Rights are used as racist code words to garner the racist southern vote'

Now we see this term now being used a lot again, is anyone surprised?

Southern Strategy - How terms like States Rights are used as racist code words to garner the racist southern vote CJOnline.com
Everything goes in a cycle.

B001210.jpg

"You tell 'em, Peckerwood!" -- Robert Byrd, KKK Grand Kleagle and Senate Majority Leader 1977-1989 (not 1877-1899), opposed the Civil Rights Act

"How terms like States Rights are used as racist code words to garner the racist southern vote'

Southern Strategy - How terms like States Rights are used as racist code words to garner the racist southern vote CJOnline.com

B001210.jpg

"You tell 'em, Peckerwood!" -- Robert Byrd, KKK Grand Kleagle and Senate Majority Leader 1977-1989 (not 1877-1899), opposed the Civil Rights Act
Must have been a conservative at one point in his career to be a kkk wizard.

B001210.jpg

Was a Democrat at all points of his life

B001210.jpg

Since the Democrats were conservative prior to the Civil Rights act then that makes sense.

B001210.jpg

Since the Democrats were conservative prior to the Civil Rights act then that makes sense.

Democrats supported individual freedom and Liberty?

Yeah?

When?

Progs gotta lie about who they are, what they want and where they're heading

What is funny, I don't find too many Southern Blacks complaining about the Southern Strategy. I am much more comfortable in the South than the North or Midwest as a black man.

B001210.jpg

Yeah?

When?

They only supported individual freedom and liberty for whites when they were conservatives. Now that they are liberals they support it for everyone.

B001210.jpg

Yeah?

When?

They only supported individual freedom and liberty for whites when they were conservatives. Now that they are liberals they support it for everyone.

So LBJ, Robert Byrd and Al Gore, Sr who buried Ike's Civil Rights Bill....were "Conservatives"

LOLz

Do you ever tire of lying?

What is funny, I don't find too many Southern Blacks complaining about the Southern Strategy. I am much more comfortable in the South than the North or Midwest as a black man.

I have to admit I liked the south a lot better than the west as far as people go. The white racist people I met in Georgia at least let you know they didnt like you by body language. I was cool with that as opposed to the invisible racism where whites will smile in your face and then stab you in the back. The majority of my white friends are from the south..

I have to admit I liked the south a lot better than the west as far as people go. The white racist people I met in Georgia at least let you know they didnt like you by body language. I was cool with that as opposed to the invisible racism where whites will smile in your face and then stab you in the back. The majority of my white friends are from the south..
Never trust a Yankee

Yeah?

When?

So LBJ, Robert Byrd and Al Gore, Sr who buried Ike's Civil Rights Bill....were "Conservatives"

LOLz

Of course Bryd was a conservative.. Dont you know how to research these things on your own?

Sen. Robert Byrd dead at 92 West Virginia lawmaker was the longest serving member of Congress in history

"Robert C. Byrd, 92, a conservative West Virginia Democrat....."

Yeah?

When?

LOLz

Of course Bryd was a conservative.. Dont you know how to research these things on your own?

Sen. Robert Byrd dead at 92 West Virginia lawmaker was the longest serving member of Congress in history

Odd that the WaPost waited for Byrd's obituary to tell us he was a 'conservative" (note the small c).

Calling someone a conservative Democrat is not the same as being a Conservative, but again, you don't give a fuck because you have to lie.

Yeah?

When?

LOLz

Odd that the WaPost waited for Byrd's obituary to tell us he was a 'conservative" (note the small c).

Calling someone a conservative Democrat is not the same as being a Conservative, but again, you don't give a fuck because you have to lie.
Why is it not the same thing? You do realize that conservative is not a party right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back