South Korean football team apologises for using sex dolls to fill stands

Probably the best looking supporters they've ever had in the stands.
I guess you've never been to South Korea.

I lived in Seoul for four years and havr been through the entire country from Cheju to the DMZ.
Then why say something so stupid?

Maybe it's the memory of sitting in stands packed with chain-smoking, hatchet faced ajushi who are too bleary-eyed from soju and mekju to even follow the game.
You would have enjoyed yourself more by becoming one of the ajushi yourself and eyeballing the cheerleaders while drinking your own bottle of soju.

I lived in Seoul for four years and havr been through the entire country from Cheju to the DMZ.

Maybe it's the memory of sitting in stands packed with chain-smoking, hatchet faced ajushi who are too bleary-eyed from soju and mekju to even follow the game.
You would have enjoyed yourself more by becoming one of the ajushi yourself and eyeballing the cheerleaders while drinking your own bottle of soju.

Soju, the kind they sell at stadiums, is the equivalent of lighter-fluid and the only thing worse than drinking it is bringing it back up after too many shot from playing baek-won.

Soju, the kind they sell at stadiums, is the equivalent of lighter-fluid and the only thing worse than drinking it is bringing it back up after too many shot from playing baek-won.
If you think soju is rough, you should try Chinese baijiou. That stuff will dissolve concrete. But, you can develop a taste for anything if you work at it.

If you think soju is rough, you should try Chinese baijiou. That stuff will dissolve concrete. But, you can develop a taste for anything if you work at it.

That's how I learned to appreciate the subtle taste sensations of sewer rat.

Forum List

Back