South Korea in bid to co-host 2032 Olympics with North

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
From what I am reading, they want the U.S to return to Trump-like policies and they are not happy with the direction of these discussions and other various U.S domestic policies, whatever those may be...

Remember my prediction: "the greatest shift in global influence in our lifetime". I'm amazed by how easily this has been accomplished. Patriotism and intellect is in short supply in the West.

There are some positions from this administration I applaud even pleasantly surprised by, others are puzzling to me and long-term, almost assure the success of China to bring traditional U.S allies into their orbit.

South Korean capital Seoul sent a proposal for co-hosting the 2032 Summer Olympics with the North's Pyongyang to the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the South's capital said on Thursday.

Seoul submitted the proposal, despite the IOC having picked Australian city Brisbane as its frontrunner for the summer games.

After "immediately expressing regret at the decision" and holding consultations, Seoul submitted the co-hosting proposal, reported news agency Yonhap, quoting the Seoul government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back