South Dakota becomes leading example of vaccine distribution

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
A very good Governor at work. Compared to several Blue State ass-clowns.

According to the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, South Dakota is the third-most successful state in administering its provided coronavirus vaccines, following West Virginia and neighboring North Dakota. South Dakota has given 5.73 doses per 1,000 people, for a total of 51,000 total doses administered. In comparison, states with some of the harshest COVID-19 lockdown policies are significantly lagging behind. California has administered just 2.26 doses per 1,000 people (less than half of South Dakota), while Minnesota has given 2.93 doses per 1,000 people.

One state health official who spoke to the Washington Examiner (but asked to remain unnamed) credited the state's cooperation with local healthcare providers and streamlining communication between the government and those tasked with administering the vaccine.

"We just don't have the same kind of bureaucracy here, I guess," the individual said. "We're small, sure, but we knew what to do."

South Dakota's rate of inoculating its residents far exceeds the national average, which currently hovers around 3.5 doses per 1,000 people. The state has also used a significantly higher percentage of its allocated vaccines at 57.4%.

California, in contrast, has used only 25.9% of its administered vaccines, meaning that the state still has nearly 2.5 million vaccines sitting in various hospitals and healthcare facilities. New York City, which is lagging behind the state, has administered 33.8% of its vaccines and has over 500,000 still waiting in storage.

A very good Governor at work. Compared to several Blue State ass-clowns.

According to the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, South Dakota is the third-most successful state in administering its provided coronavirus vaccines, following West Virginia and neighboring North Dakota. South Dakota has given 5.73 doses per 1,000 people, for a total of 51,000 total doses administered. In comparison, states with some of the harshest COVID-19 lockdown policies are significantly lagging behind. California has administered just 2.26 doses per 1,000 people (less than half of South Dakota), while Minnesota has given 2.93 doses per 1,000 people.
One state health official who spoke to the Washington Examiner (but asked to remain unnamed) credited the state's cooperation with local healthcare providers and streamlining communication between the government and those tasked with administering the vaccine.
"We just don't have the same kind of bureaucracy here, I guess," the individual said. "We're small, sure, but we knew what to do."
South Dakota's rate of inoculating its residents far exceeds the national average, which currently hovers around 3.5 doses per 1,000 people. The state has also used a significantly higher percentage of its allocated vaccines at 57.4%.
California, in contrast, has used only 25.9% of its administered vaccines, meaning that the state still has nearly 2.5 million vaccines sitting in various hospitals and healthcare facilities. New York City, which is lagging behind the state, has administered 33.8% of its vaccines and has over 500,000 still waiting in storage.

Well I would hope that being ranked 45th on the population numbers and 46th in population density they could manage. I'm also guessing that because Noem was faithful to Trump, SD got more than their fair share of the vaccine.
So...this isn't really an accomplishment. I would hope with these population numbers they could get by.
South Dakota comparing to California or New York...sure, they're the same. :)

It would be more available here in Florida if it wasn't for the filthy ass Snow Birds from UpNorth coming here and butting in line.

Forum List

Back