South Carolina's Atack On Your Economy

LOSTINSC

Rookie
Mar 26, 2007
I'm trying to change what I fill is a teribale failure of a state government to up hold the comstutuion and the basic laws that protect and secure there very on future . That tend to overlook the most important commotaty this state and this country have . The thing that troubles me the most is from political redorec one if not all three of these men have there eyes on the vice president job in 08 . There very failure is costing you and your state money as you read this . They have been informed of these problem on many occasions by many different sources . Only to come up with reasons that concern me more like It's no bodes fault , It slipped threw the cracks . The one that bugs me worst is were doing al we canto correct the system , But years latter the system is still not even close to being corrected .
This very failure is making harder for your kids school to survive and prosper by straining the federal system even further to compensate for there mistake of not seeing the problem are not wanting to see the problem . You ask how could one state governments failure effect every state and territory in this grate country we call America and stay in government office . If you look back on some of the head lines are government officials have made its not hard to believe . Petifiles in congress and senators that hide $90 ,000 cash in there freezer , to keep it fresh I guess . Then lets not forget Monica . I want sit here and pretend that everything should be perfect because we all know this is not a perfect world . It would be nice to have a state government that would do every thing in there power to protect , encourage to excel to It's highest potential . What will altamatly decide your's mine and there future .
It's are kids . The state of South Carolina ranks close to last if not last in most all Issues that concern the well being , education and just plane survival of It's kids . South Carolina is now the last state to not have a state wide child support system .The United States Constitution Article IV Section 2. The citizens of each state shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of citizens in the several states . I guess it was not written for South Carolina . How does this effect you , you ask . Emediate effects are if deadbeats move here from your state it's going to be almost if not imposibale for your state to find them here much less collect any kind of support . This system is designed to connect the county's of this state together and the states of this country . To make them easy to fine.
LONG TERM EFFECTS ; Number of Child Support Cases Open at End of FFY

FFY 2000 FFY 2001 FFY 2002 FFY 2003 FFY 2004
Total Cases 225,371 226,813 224,971 218,855 222,673
TANF Cases 38,844 40,280 41,643 39,198 36,127
Non-TANF Cases 186,527 186,533 183,328 179,657 186,546

Population, 2005 4,255,083

Population, 2000

It don't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out . The kids entering the system on a yearly bases is more then the population growth . Which is were the taxes come from to support this system .Where do you think the extra money is coming from your federal dollars . That could help improve the schools in your state and make your kids lives better .

26% of South Carolina's mothers get less than adequate prenatal care, leading to health risks for newborns; Here go your tax dollars again to care for these kids

40% of the babies in South Carolina are born to single mothers; If there's no system to make the parents of these kids do the right thing . Well you want have to work to much over time to make of the difference it takes to take care of your family . because of tax hikes to cover this .

14% of 1st graders are assessed not ready for the 1st grade, and 13% repeat one of the first three grades;

33% of all 10th grade students fail one or more parts of the Exit Exam on their first attempt;

32% of children in South Carolina do not graduate from high school

Little more overtime to support these long term welfare recipeants , BECAUSE THERE NOT GIVEN A CHANCE AT THE SAME EDUCATION AS OTHER STATES . There for they can't compete in the job market . Giving no choice but government aid .

Summary: The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that the state of South Carolina spend between $23.9 million and $62 million a year to have an effective, comprehensive tobacco prevention program. South Carolina currently allocates $2 million a year for tobacco prevention. This is 8.4% of the CDC's minimum recommendation and ranks South Carolina 38th among the states in the funding of tobacco prevention programs. South Carolina's spending on tobacco prevention amounts to 2% of the $100.8 million combined tobacco settlement and tobacco taxes collected. .

SC Has Worst School Bus Pollution in America
"South Carolina's aging yellow school buses rank as the worst in the nation when it comes to hazardous emissions - such as soot and diesel exhaust - that pollute the environment and contribute to health problems in children. WHO'S TAX DOLLARS WELL PAY FOR THERE LONG TERM CARE ? YOURS

SUPPORTING PETIFIILES ; the South Carolina General Assembly 116th Session , 2005-2006 .Passed on June 1 , 2006 , The SEX OFFENDER ACCOUNTABILITY AND PROTECTION OF MINORS ACT OF 2006 .The governor signed it on June 9 ,2006
A person is guilty of criminal sexual conduct with a minor in the second degree if
(1) the actor engages in sexual battery with a victim who is fourteen years of age or less but who is at least eleven years of age ; or

(2) the actor engages in sexual battery with a victim who is at least fourteen years of age but who is lest then sixteen years of age and the actor is in the position of familial , custodial , or official authority to coerce the victim to submit or is older then the victim . however , a person my not be convicted of a violation of the provision of this item if he is eighteen years of age or less when he engages in illicit but consensual conduct with another person who is a least fourteen years of age . IN ADDITION , MISTAKE OF AGE MAY BE USED AS A DEFENSE

HARD TO BELIEVE CHECK IT OUT THIS IS ALL PUBLIC INFORMATION . PLEASE HELP ME CHANGE THIS BEFORE ITS TO LATE !!!!!!!!!! EMAIL THEM AND SCREAM FOR CHANGE THANKS

South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford
South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham
South Carolina Senator Jim DeMint

Forum List

Back