South Carolina proposing same Arizona illegal immigrant law!!!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
This week, state reps in the South Carolina Senate introduced a bill nearly identical to Arizona's, making it illegal for an illegal immigrant to be present in the state of South Carolina, and giving local law enforcement the authority to enforce it. Praise God. We need all 50 states to pass this law. This has hit Obama blindside. He did NOT want to or anticipate having to deal with this right now. This was supposed to be Global Warming activist time, not immigration.

Also in South Carolina, they already passed last week a law that makes it legal for police officers to search ANY person on probation or parole, without warrant, anytime for no reason. It's now a consent term of their release on probation or parole. So, basically, a cop is driving down the street and sees a known habitual offender driving by whom he KNOWS is on probation or parole. He can stop that offender, search him and his car, with no probable cause or warrant, simply by terms of his release. The habitual drug offenders and violent criminals will no longer be free to commit more crimes while on probation and/or parole as cops can basically check on them at will in SC now.

Hopefully, Andre Bauer wins here as Governor as he has proposed slashing most welfare programs and entitlement programs to bare bones necessity only cases for disabled and very elderly. South Carolina will not end up like California.

We vacation in Hilton Head every year. Maybe this year we'll look to buy. Go SC!

You should. South Carolina is among the most right-leaning states in America. Because we have so few social entitlement programs in our state, we also enjoy some of the lowest property taxes anywhere. I lived in Charleston for many years, and it is unbelievable how many Northern born people moved there because of how much more of their money they got to keep from lower taxes!!!

Now, on the flip side, when South Carolinians refuse to stay in school, work, or be socially responsible, well, they are in for a tough time because the local and state governments here don't offer a lot as far as safety nets. But, be responsible and you'll be living it up in SC!! The coastal areas here are wonderful. Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Hilton Head, can't go wrong. AND LOW TAXES!!!!!!!! Unlike much of the country, there is also a lot of job opportunities on coastal SC.

Yay South Carolina!! Go go go!

And maybe this snowball will start rolling in earnest now. It's going to be hard to boycott all 50 states. :)

And maybe this snowball will start rolling in earnest now. It's going to be hard to boycott all 50 states. :)

Here is the beautiful idea: Illegal immigrants MIGHT boycott these states, who knows. I do know 95% of them are working folks and likely better behaved than your average ghetto hoodlum. 100% of me hopes those folks go home and COME BACK through the legal process because I welcome them as neighbors if they do.

MY HOPE is that through this process LIBERALS will boycott my state and leave or never come here!!! Can you imagine it, a state or city with NO LIBERALS!!! Oh, I don't wish them ill fate. I'm for states rights, so I hope those liberals can find a liberal haven to leave and settle in. Vermont, Massachusetts, California, any will do. Just not here. And we can all live happily ever after in which ever of the 50 states suits us and our preferred lifestyle best.

So, please, libs, boycott my fine state. And illegal aliens? Those of you I know and like? Go home, go through the legal process, and please come back. I'd prefer to live by most of you instead of a liberal or ghetto thug anyday.

Here is the beautiful idea: Illegal immigrants MIGHT boycott these states, who knows. I do know 95% of them are working folks and likely better behaved than your average ghetto hoodlum. 100% of me hopes those folks go home and COME BACK through the legal process because I welcome them as neighbors if they do.

MY HOPE is that through this process LIBERALS will boycott my state and leave or never come here!!! Can you imagine it, a state or city with NO LIBERALS!!! Oh, I don't wish them ill fate. I'm for states rights, so I hope those liberals can find a liberal haven to leave and settle in. Vermont, Massachusetts, California, any will do. Just not here. And we can all live happily ever after in which ever of the 50 states suits us and our preferred lifestyle best.

So, please, libs, boycott my fine state. And illegal aliens? Those of you I know and like? Go home, go through the legal process, and please come back. I'd prefer to live by most of you instead of a liberal or ghetto thug anyday.

:lol:

Seriously though....and I do mean SERIOUSLY....Obama adminisration, lefties, and sanctuary states and cities like San Francisco are lining up their guns and have Airzona in their crosshairs. If this works out well for Arizona, they're going to look like worse idiots than they already do re their lenient 'ya'll come' immigration policies.

Arizona depends on tourism and outside business as much as any other state and can be hurt by a widespread and well organized boycott. Alone it doesn't have enough clout to retaliate against everybody. But if enough other states join them, its going to be tougher and tougher to organize boycotts without potential for serious retaliation.

I wonder how many major people's movements the current Administration can resist before it starts having to pay attention to at least somebody rather than just demonizing and dismissing them?

Hopefully, Andre Bauer wins here as Governor as he has proposed slashing most welfare programs and entitlement programs to bare bones necessity only cases for disabled and very elderly. South Carolina will not end up like California.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley.

Seriously though....and I do mean SERIOUSLY....Obama adminisration, lefties, and sanctuary states and cities like San Francisco are lining up their guns and have Airzona in their crosshairs. If this works out well for Arizona, they're going to look like worse idiots than they already do re their lenient 'ya'll come' immigration policies.

Arizona depends on tourism and outside business as much as any other state and can be hurt by a widespread and well organized boycott. Alone it doesn't have enough clout to retaliate against everybody. But if enough other states join them, its going to be tougher and tougher to organize boycotts without potential for serious retaliation.

I wonder how many major people's movements the current Administration can resist before it starts having to pay attention to at least somebody rather than just demonizing and dismissing them?

See my GOP brilliant tactic thread. By not having a clear GOP leader, Obama and the left must demonize the masses on the right, the group of individuals, thus fueling the flames on the right. Brilliant GOP move IMO.

Arizona won't be hurt by any boycott. South Carolina has been subject to an NAACP boycott for 10 years now, and no one really remembers we are until someone mentions it. Whatever few dollars Arizona loses from tourism money that libtards don't bring, they'll regain when more other tourists turn down crime infested SanFran and LA to rebook their trip to Arizona. More jobs will open up. The economy will boom as more and more Americans looking for work move to Zona to fill the void. Supply and demand will kick in. As imported workers leave, employer demand for workers will go up as supply of workers goes down, thus, making it an ideal location for new legal residents to move to. Rather than 12 people renting a 2 bedroom apt, you'll have normal families move in and the housing market there, which is crippled, will pick back up.

I keep saying, let's just adopt the same immigration policies that Mexico has and consider it reciprocity.

See my GOP brilliant tactic thread. By not having a clear GOP leader, Obama and the left must demonize the masses on the right, the group of individuals, thus fueling the flames on the right. Brilliant GOP move IMO.

Arizona won't be hurt by any boycott. South Carolina has been subject to an NAACP boycott for 10 years now, and no one really remembers we are until someone mentions it. Whatever few dollars Arizona loses from tourism money that libtards don't bring, they'll regain when more other tourists turn down crime infested SanFran and LA to rebook their trip to Arizona. More jobs will open up. The economy will boom as more and more Americans looking for work move to Zona to fill the void. Supply and demand will kick in. As imported workers leave, employer demand for workers will go up as supply of workers goes down, thus, making it an ideal location for new legal residents to move to. Rather than 12 people renting a 2 bedroom apt, you'll have normal families move in and the housing market there, which is crippled, will pick back up.

I hope you're right. Arizona took it on the chin when they decided not to have a formal MLK day--they've always been a state that doesn't conform to what eveybody else does. They don't go on daylight savings time for instance. But I hope they are able to ride this one out. What they are doing is as American as apple pie and we need the concept to catch on big time.

Eventually illegal immigrants will all end up in California and they can rename it Newest Mexico.

I hope you're right. Arizona took it on the chin when they decided not to have a formal MLK day--they've always been a state that doesn't conform to what eveybody else does. They don't go on daylight savings time for instance. But I hope they are able to ride this one out. What they are doing is as American as apple pie and we need the concept to catch on big time.

Yeah, well, MLK day was different. That was an american citizen, acting on behalf of american citizens. And to not honor him is wrong, as he and his followers are all citizens and that does come across as racial. Old South type mentality.

But this is different, as it will have positive economic impacts, and it is 50% supported! It's hard to be anti-MLK day. But anti-illegal immigration is accepted.

Don't worry. The people of Arizona are heroes to over 50% of Americans right now, maybe upwards of 70%, depending on polling. You guys are gonna come out even better as a result.

Eventually illegal immigrants will all end up in California and they can rename it Newest Mexico.

The true damnation of our society will be when the state of California officially goes bankrupt, and the federal government bails them out with money taken from the other 49 states. The uprising over that will be frightening I'm afraid.

The true damnation of our society will be when the state of California officially goes bankrupt, and the federal government bails them out with money taken from the other 49 states. The uprising over that will be frightening I'm afraid.

True dat.

Yeah, well, MLK day was different. That was an american citizen, acting on behalf of american citizens. And to not honor him is wrong, as he and his followers are all citizens and that does come across as racial. Old South type mentality.

But this is different, as it will have positive economic impacts, and it is 50% supported! It's hard to be anti-MLK day. But anti-illegal immigration is accepted.

Don't worry. The people of Arizona are heroes to over 50% of Americans right now, maybe upwards of 70%, depending on polling. You guys are gonna come out even better as a result.

I'm not in Arizona but am right next door. We probably relate to Arizona more than any other state. The MLK Day thing was not a racial thing but rather a determination that there shouldn't be a day just for one individual as there are so many who are deserving. Even Presidents don't have their own exclusive day any more. But of course the NAACP and others made it a racial thing and Arizona was punished until they recanted.

As we have many business contacts in Arizona, it has been interesting telling time though. Arizona doesn't go on daylight savings time but the Indian reservations in that state do as does New Mexico. And when you're working on either side of the state line and off and on the reservations, unless you know exactly where you are, its tough knowing what time it is. :)

Go South Carolina!! I hope many other states pick-up on the illegals and drug gangs. Its getting out-of-control. Time to get serious.

Forum List

Back