South Carolina high school principal picks up overnight job at Walmart to help students in need. Every paycheck goes toward helping his students

this is what i love about america. THIS IS WHY I LOVE AMERICA!

Well i believe principals in this country average about 130k. Maybe if they be in line with the rest of Amerika, say 80k. Give 50k of that for the students from all principals.

Good for him, just expanding on the idea.

That's a Great Man! Unfortunately Republicans HATE teachers, schools, blacks & poor!
Democrat's take whatever Trump says, out of context. It is a small snippet, not telling the whole story. Democrat's hate teaching when they don't want people to learns to read, write, and do math. I meet a person at the bank of America, who could not read.

See how they will praise him as they believe everyone should work for less...except them. Just like the complaints about how it's so so hard(real tears) to find good workers. Yet if they look in the mirror they find the reason they cannot find them.

Maybe if this guy got a good night's sleep instead of picking up minimum wage in Walmart he would be able to do his primary job during the daylight hours.

These are sad cases. Within days, supporting these children will be his obligation, not the family's. Having him provide will be a right.

this is what i love about america. THIS IS WHY I LOVE AMERICA!

You love America because people who'd be better off doing their job, have to take another job to pay for things because everyone else is such a selfish cnut that these people don't get what they actually do need?

Fuck me.

You love America because people who'd be better off doing their job, have to take another job to pay for things because everyone else is such a selfish cnut that these people don't get what they actually do need?

Fuck me.
what those people need is to get a job themselves so they dont have to depend on others,,

I would feel like an ass if another person had to work two jobs to pay for me to live,,

Forum List

Back