South Africa: Whites abandon their homes as mobs spread mayhem

I checked South African news sources and I found no news of the violence at all. The headlines are about a trial for some guy for murder.

I remember when the controversial Colonel DeBeers competed in the AWA. He was a huge advocate of apartheid and took a lot of heat over it.

He really hasn't been proved wrong in the time since.

And what gonna happen when white Christians in the West unite themselves and get any colored trash out from their countries?
White "christians" will get eliminated. South Africa is not a white country and South Africa was doing fine before whites got there. For about 100 years whites ruled their illegally and with violence You reap what you sow. Whites are not exempt from this rule.

I remember when the controversial Colonel DeBeers competed in the AWA. He was a huge advocate of apartheid and took a lot of heat over it.

He really hasn't been proved wrong in the time since.
He was wrong when he started.

SA is now a shit hole country. Whites made it the most prosperous nation in Africa, now the negroes are taking over and it’s turning into a war zone.

This is what the left wants for America.
SA used to be an advanced country

But no more

Yes, apartide was wrong

But so is whats happening now

White "christians" will get eliminated. South Africa is not a white country and South Africa was doing fine before whites got there. For about 100 years whites ruled their illegally and with violence You reap what you sow. Whites are not exempt from this rule.
South africa was a wilderness when the dutch settlers got there

Yeah, shitting in holes, cannabalism, early early death, etc. Sounds just lovely IM2.

Forum List

Back