South Africa to redistribute white's land

Obviously not so self explanatory.
This is online culture, where when ppl think they can read minds it's usually a bad sign they are assuming the opposite of what someone meant.

gt1085 can you spell out for us which group you identify with and which ppl or groups are abusing power to oppress others and steal land property and deprive rights. Who is behind what, what steps are being taken to correct the problems going on? I missed this, sorry.

This is online culture, where when ppl think they can read minds it's usually a bad sign they are assuming the opposite of what someone meant.

gt1085 can you spell out for us which group you identify with and which ppl or groups are abusing power to oppress others and steal land property and deprive rights. Who is behind what, what steps are being taken to correct the problems going on? I missed this, sorry.
Sure,if you can prove i or my ancestor stole any land.Do This?For Me?

South Africa are Obamas really best cooperings and there is a diplomaty between U.S. and South Africa it is very true I maybe know.

if you live in RSA and you are of Bantu descent, you stole the land

Land theft used to be equalized using genocide. But now well programmed international sentiment decides where and which genocide is legal and which one isn't. Will be interesting to see how this land theft problem will be resolved or exploited.

Land theft used to be equalized using genocide. But now well programmed international sentiment decides where and which genocide is legal and which one isn't. Will be interesting to see how this land theft problem will be resolved or exploited.
Yes this will be very interesting to see which way it goes this time,Maybe they tried genocided the wrong people.

Stole it!From Who?

Forum List

Back