Sour Lemon

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Just watching CNN with Don (sour) Lemon interviewing Trump's niece (the one who hates Trump). She claims Trump is secretly fuming and planning all kinds of nasty stuff and may have to be physically removed from the White House. Don Lemon, of course, is lapping it up like a kitty in milk. It's a fantasy "Orange Man Bad" world over at CNN. I didn't want to think that such a prestigious network could sink so low but, they exceeded my expectations with this useless, hateful, superfluous diatribe. Now, Sour Lemon has someone on claiming that COVID has a color. CNN has gone completely bonkers.

Just watching CNN with Don (sour) Lemon interviewing Trump's niece (the one who hates Trump). She claims Trump is secretly fuming and planning all kinds of nasty stuff and may have to be physically removed from the White House. Don Lemon, of course, is lapping it up like a kitty in milk. It's a fantasy "Orange Man Bad" world over at CNN. I didn't want to think that such a prestigious network could sink so low but, they exceeded my expectations with this useless, hateful, superfluous diatribe. Now, Sour Lemon has someone on claiming that COVID has a color. CNN has gone completely bonkers.
Evidently you have never tuned into Newsmax or OAN

Evidently you have never tuned into Newsmax or OAN
Yes quite often actually but it's never as funny as CNN.

Don Lemon is the dumbest man on TV. After Trump is gone and CNN has nothing to do, Lemon will start faking hate crimes like Jussie.

Forum List

Back