"...Sounds A Lot Like" You Know Who

Better yet, ask God why he detests the abnormal scumbags. His answers can't be disputed or sismissed.

Just for clarity, I have no hate for said individuals.

My favor is traditional marriage and traditional families......the other side "hates."

Who said this? Signs of “Whiteness” Are Rugged Individualism, Nuclear Family, Scientific Method, and Work Ethic?

Posted by Kemberlee Kaye Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 5:25pm

Umm, these statements which would be deemed anti-Black if said by almost anyone, were made on the website of The National Museum of African American History and Culture.

The National Museum of African American History and Culture is out with a “discussion” on race, in particular “whiteness,” and it is a doozy.

It’s worth noting that the museum is part of the Smithsonian which receives approximately 62% of its funding from the federal government.

From institutional racism, to white domination of social and political structures, the discussionassumes being born white is a veritable super power.

Whiteness and white racialized identity refer to the way that white people, their customs, culture, and beliefs operate as the standard by which all other groups of are compared. Whiteness is also at the core of understanding race in America. Whiteness and the normalization of white racial identity throughout America’s history have created a culture where nonwhite persons are seen as inferior or abnormal.

Who said this? Signs of “Whiteness” Are Rugged Individualism, Nuclear Family, Scientific Method, and Work Ethic?

=========================================================================

Eliminate the family

Leftist: Let's use coronavirus to eliminate 'the family'

'The time of corona is an excellent time to practice abolishing it'

For example, the total elimination of "the family."

"We deserve better than the family. And the time of corona is an excellent time to practice abolishing it," wrote radical-feminist activist Sophie Lewis on the website openDemocracy.

"Even when the private nuclear household poses no direct physical or mental threat to one's person – no spouse-battering, no child rape, and no queer-bashing – the private family qua mode of social reproduction still, frankly, sucks," wrote Lewis, the author of "Fu She said the nuclear family "genders, nationalizes and races us."

"It norms us for productive work. It makes us believe we are 'individuals,'" she said. "It minimizes costs for capital while maximizing human beings' life-making labor (across billions of tiny boxes, each kitted out – absurdly – with its own kitchen, micro-creche and laundry.) It blackmails us into mistaking the only sources of love and care we have for the extent of what is possible."

Full Surrogacy Now: Feminism Against Family.

"In short, the pandemic is no time to forget about family abolition. … Far from a time to acquiesce to 'family values' ideology, then, the pandemic is an acutely important time to provision, evacuate and generally empower survivors of – and refugees from – the nuclear household."

Sekulow pointed out openDemocracy gets funding from "notoriously liberal billionaire George Soros."

He also noted Lewis' demand for the abolition of private home ownership.

"This is a disgusting attack on traditional family values by the radical Left. It is unwarranted and unjustified assault at a time when so many are worried and uncertain about the future," he wrote.”

"The Real Story of Black Lives Matter -- Marxist, Anti-Family Radicals

“Two of three Black Lives Matter founders identify as queer,” according to ABC News. The BLM positions reflect that, claiming to “foster a queer‐affirming network” and opposing “the tight grip of heteronormative thinking.” The organization vows to “do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege.” That’s all leftist code for an anti-family agenda.

But the organization gets more specific: “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement.” They want “extended families and ‘villages’” to raise your children. It takes a village, not parents."

Bozell: The Real Story of Black Lives Matter -- Marxist, Anti-Family Radicals

‘Nuclear Family,’ ‘Self-Reliance,’ Being ‘Polite’

JULY 15, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

The National Museum of African American History & Culture (NMAAHC) is promoting material about “whiteness” and “white culture” on its website in an effort to “discuss race, equity, and inclusion.”

“Whiteness (and its accepted normality) also exist as everyday microaggressions toward people of color.

...“common characteristics of most U.S. White people most of the time.”

Some of these “common characteristics” include “master and control nature,” “aggressiveness and extroversion,” “heavy value on ownership of goods, space, property,” “steak and potatoes; ‘bland is best’,” “anything other than Judeo – Christian tradition is foreign,” and “no tolerance for deviation from single god concept.”

How long will normal people put up with this outrage???????

======================================

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

[watch me prove that the opponents of the Right are brainless]

Let's see if you have even two cerebral neurons to rub together: what part of her recommendations do you disagree with, and why?

Why would I bother?

You are good for two things: (1) Standard, rote right wing talking points, and (2) personal insults and name-calling.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. But your leg humping is telling and flattering.

:bye1:

Why would I bother?

You are good for two things: (1) Standard, rote right wing talking points, and (2) personal insults and name-calling.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. But your leg humping is telling and flattering.

:bye1:

Every reader knows exactly why you couldn't answer, and what sort of low-life scum you are.

Just for clarity, I have no hate for said individuals.

My favor is traditional marriage and traditional families......the other side "hates."

Posted by Kemberlee Kaye Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 5:25pm

Umm, these statements which would be deemed anti-Black if said by almost anyone, were made on the website of The National Museum of African American History and Culture.

The National Museum of African American History and Culture is out with a “discussion” on race, in particular “whiteness,” and it is a doozy.

It’s worth noting that the museum is part of the Smithsonian which receives approximately 62% of its funding from the federal government.

From institutional racism, to white domination of social and political structures, the discussionassumes being born white is a veritable super power.

Whiteness and white racialized identity refer to the way that white people, their customs, culture, and beliefs operate as the standard by which all other groups of are compared. Whiteness is also at the core of understanding race in America. Whiteness and the normalization of white racial identity throughout America’s history have created a culture where nonwhite persons are seen as inferior or abnormal.

=========================================================================

Eliminate the family

Leftist: Let's use coronavirus to eliminate 'the family'

'The time of corona is an excellent time to practice abolishing it'

For example, the total elimination of "the family."

"We deserve better than the family. And the time of corona is an excellent time to practice abolishing it," wrote radical-feminist activist Sophie Lewis on the website openDemocracy.

"Even when the private nuclear household poses no direct physical or mental threat to one's person – no spouse-battering, no child rape, and no queer-bashing – the private family qua mode of social reproduction still, frankly, sucks," wrote Lewis, the author of "Fu She said the nuclear family "genders, nationalizes and races us."

"It norms us for productive work. It makes us believe we are 'individuals,'" she said. "It minimizes costs for capital while maximizing human beings' life-making labor (across billions of tiny boxes, each kitted out – absurdly – with its own kitchen, micro-creche and laundry.) It blackmails us into mistaking the only sources of love and care we have for the extent of what is possible."

Full Surrogacy Now: Feminism Against Family.

"In short, the pandemic is no time to forget about family abolition. … Far from a time to acquiesce to 'family values' ideology, then, the pandemic is an acutely important time to provision, evacuate and generally empower survivors of – and refugees from – the nuclear household."

Sekulow pointed out openDemocracy gets funding from "notoriously liberal billionaire George Soros."

He also noted Lewis' demand for the abolition of private home ownership.

"This is a disgusting attack on traditional family values by the radical Left. It is unwarranted and unjustified assault at a time when so many are worried and uncertain about the future," he wrote.”

"The Real Story of Black Lives Matter -- Marxist, Anti-Family Radicals

“Two of three Black Lives Matter founders identify as queer,” according to ABC News. The BLM positions reflect that, claiming to “foster a queer‐affirming network” and opposing “the tight grip of heteronormative thinking.” The organization vows to “do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege.” That’s all leftist code for an anti-family agenda.

But the organization gets more specific: “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement.” They want “extended families and ‘villages’” to raise your children. It takes a village, not parents."

Bozell: The Real Story of Black Lives Matter -- Marxist, Anti-Family Radicals

‘Nuclear Family,’ ‘Self-Reliance,’ Being ‘Polite’

JULY 15, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

The National Museum of African American History & Culture (NMAAHC) is promoting material about “whiteness” and “white culture” on its website in an effort to “discuss race, equity, and inclusion.”

“Whiteness (and its accepted normality) also exist as everyday microaggressions toward people of color.

...“common characteristics of most U.S. White people most of the time.”

Some of these “common characteristics” include “master and control nature,” “aggressiveness and extroversion,” “heavy value on ownership of goods, space, property,” “steak and potatoes; ‘bland is best’,” “anything other than Judeo – Christian tradition is foreign,” and “no tolerance for deviation from single god concept.”

How long will normal people put up with this outrage???????

======================================

My grandmother, God bless her, knew this was the goal way back in the 70's. She had the vision back then of where they were going with all of this, very smart woman. I was a kid, so didn't really pay close attention, but in hind sight, I can now say that everything she talked about and predicted was spot on. And she was using her Bible as the source for her wisdom and insight. She was a prolific writer, and always wrote into the editor and was published often. We put a book together of all of her writings and gave it to her in her 80's and we all got a copy for ourselves. When I read back through her writings, it's amazing how so much before her time she was, and she was absolutely correct in everything she wrote about.

The destruction of the family is their goal, they see it as the ultimate break down of the framework that God created and intended for man. Sadly, those that promote this have most likely never had a good family, lacked the love and support that a family provides, so they're lashing out. I feel sorry for them, but at the same time they're allowing themselves to be used as tools of evil, they will come to regret it at some point. We know who wins in the end. ;)

My grandmother, God bless her, knew this was the goal way back in the 70's. She had the vision back then of where they were going with all of this, very smart woman. I was a kid, so didn't really pay close attention, but in hind sight, I can now say that everything she talked about and predicted was spot on. And she was using her Bible as the source for her wisdom and insight. She was a prolific writer, and always wrote into the editor and was published often. We put a book together of all of her writings and gave it to her in her 80's and we all got a copy for ourselves. When I read back through her writings, it's amazing how so much before her time she was, and she was absolutely correct in everything she wrote about.

The destruction of the family is their goal, they see it as the ultimatGe break down of the framework that God created and intended for man. Sadly, those that promote this have most likely never had a good family, lacked the love and support that a family provides, so they're lashing out. I feel sorry for them, but at the same time they're allowing themselves to be used as tools of evil, they will come to regret it at some point. We know who wins in the end. ;)

Granny and I can explain it....

1664214242318.png

Here's the better question, why do you on the right need to irrationally hate LGBTQ+ people?
No one hates queers and freaks. We just don't believe they should be promoted in schools and in our culture. We believe in God, family and country. Nothing wrong with that. Live and let live.

[watch me prove that the opponents of the Right are brainless]

Let's see if you have even two cerebral neurons to rub together: what part of her recommendations do you disagree with, and why?

Let's start with the obvious one... that "natural families" are a thing at all.

Families are a purely human construct. Just restricting this to mammals, the male does his thing, the female only tends the young until they are old enough to feed themselves.

The definition of "family" has changed throughout history. For much of history, it meant treating the female as property.

I've known gay people who are great parents. I've know straight people who have the parenting skills of feral wolves.

The rest of her ranting is a lot of homophobic and Islamophobic nonsense.

Sadly, because of Italy's political system, you have a rotating cast of clowns in the PM position, which is why Italy is the poorest of the G-7 nations.

Better yet, ask God why he detests the abnormal scumbags. His answers can't be disputed or sismissed.

So when do you go out to the Walmart and start stoning your neighbors for working on the Sabbath in defiance of God's commands? Come on, Guy, God's law isn't a buffet line. You either follow all the rules, or you follow none of them.

Or you realize that the people who wrote the bible were bronze age savages and keep it in that context. That works, too.

No one hates queers and freaks. We just don't believe they should be promoted in schools and in our culture. We believe in God, family and country. Nothing wrong with that. Live and let live.

Unless you happen to be gay.

Forum List

Back