Sotomayor mispronounces “Kamala” with racial slur while swearing her in

Remember when the left lectured us that mispronouncing “Kamala” is a racist attack?

Welp, it looks like our esteemed “Latina Justice” is a racist. Must be like Zimmerman, brown but still a white supremacist.

Will Democrats call for her resignation now?

Remember guys, it’s “cum-ill-uh”, not “Kah-maul-ah” like it’s always been pronounced as before:
220px-KamalaWrestler2009Cropped.png

Must be a slow news day over at FOX News.

Remember when the left lectured us that mispronouncing “Kamala” is a racist attack?

Welp, it looks like our esteemed “Latina Justice” is a racist. Must be like Zimmerman, brown but still a white supremacist.

Remember guys, it’s “cum-ill-uh”, not “Kah-maul-ah” like it’s always been pronounced as before:

I noticed that how she pronounced it also.

According to some, it seems you may have a racist judge on the loose.

She has made no secret of the fact that she is racist from the first day of her term. Like Kameltoe has made no secret of her sexism and racism.

I know it was hard to watch your Savior ride off in the sunset.

1611195916909.png

Didn't happen.

Did you not watch the video? She used the racist pronunciation.

I cannot tell you how much none of this matters ---

Vice-prez is so much of nothing.

Until she kills him, of course. Then it would get more interesting.

Whelp --- no, can't say I remember that at all. And nice touch, linking a paywall that nobody can read. What a coward.

Matter of fact I can't remember any time anywhere that either "the left" or "the right" or "the middle" --- "lectured" anything. That's not even possible.

Didn't happen.

Did you not watch the video? She used the racist pronunciation. i

what was funny about the Tucker Carlson interview when this happened was the next night CNN had a guest on the pronounced her name the same way.
Of course Tucker pounced on it.

So the media celebrates Kamala as not only the first Female Vice President, but also a Black and South Asian first, scoring a political Hat Trick, after they spent years saying gender doesn't matter and we shouldn't judge by appearances or color.

Which they just did.
:spinner:
Weeeeeeeee!!!!!
The Clown Show is just beginning.
images (1).jpeg

Forum List

Back