Sorry To Burst Your Bubble, But Lots of Celebrities Support Trump

i wonder if Josh Hartnett loves Trump. he's the heart throb actor who left Hollywood recently...

I find it weird that up until now, the OP derided celebrity and Hollywood types as unamericans.
Celebrity and Hollywood types who said they were going to move to Canada if Trump won (in 2016), and they're all still here. lol

Here they are. Trump supporters one and all. (very partial list)

Pro Sports
Herschel Walker, Curt Schilling, Darryl Strawberry, Bobby Knight, Dennis Rodman, Mike Tyson, Mike Ditka, Johnny Damon, Tito Ortiz, Paul O'Neill, Rex Ryan, Dana White, Lou Holz, Jesse Ventura, Tom Brady, Terrell Owens, Jack Brewer, Mariano Rivera, Conor MacGregor, Clay Bucholz, Nick Mangold, Richie Incognito, Matt Light, Hulk Hogan, Jim Brown, Bob Cousy, Aubrey Huff,

Actors
Clint Eastwood, Stephen Baldwin, Roseanne Barr, Scott Baio, Kirstie Alley, Jon Voight, Lou Ferrigno, Gary Busey, Isaiah Washington, Dean Cain, Robert Davi, Willie Robertson, James Woods, Dennis Quaid, Kristy Swanson, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Rick Harrison, Tim Allen, Kelsey Grammer, Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis, Jesse James,

Musicians/Singers
50 cent, Trace Adkins, Kid Rock, Kanye West, Ted Nugent, Jonathan Cain, Eric Carmen, Asian Doll, Ace Frehley, Loretta Lynn, Jaheim, Patricia Navidad, Johnny Rotten, Steve Souza, Micheal Sweet, Michael Tait, Eduardo Verastegui, Joy Villa, Lee Greenwood, Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, George Strait, Dolly Parton, Larry Gatlin, Gene Simmons, Wayne Newton, Azealia Banks, Young Dro, and I'm going to guess Bob Dylan.

That's funny. Just think about all the ones who don't support Trump.

Having the support of Richie Incognito isn't something I would find worthy to brag about.
I, kind of, would bury that one.

Roseann Barr isn't much to brag about either.

Thanks, I had completely forgotten her story.

Upon further review... Jesse Ventura is an interesting character and considering his view on politics I am curious about his inclusion on the list.
“If I’d have been on that debate stage, somebody would have gotten his tie tightened,” the former Navy service member and professional wrestler said in front of reporters before Wednesday formal news conference began. “Joe Biden showed a lot of restraint.” It was an unmistakable reference to Trump’s performance at the first presidential debate.

Last edited:
People are what they are. I am watching Fox and Friends Sunday...the female on it seems like a Prog Shill. Another one. Trying to one upmanship someone on the show who had a slight variation. Another strong Prog female who knows better.

Forum List

Back