Sorry To Burst Your Bubble, But Lots of Celebrities Support Trump

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Here they are. Trump supporters one and all. (very partial list)

Pro Sports
Herschel Walker, Curt Schilling, Darryl Strawberry, Bobby Knight, Dennis Rodman, Mike Tyson, Mike Ditka, Johnny Damon, Tito Ortiz, Paul O'Neill, Rex Ryan, Dana White, Lou Holz, Jesse Ventura, Tom Brady, Terrell Owens, Jack Brewer, Mariano Rivera, Conor MacGregor, Clay Bucholz, Nick Mangold, Richie Incognito, Matt Light, Hulk Hogan, Jim Brown, Bob Cousy, Aubrey Huff,

Actors
Clint Eastwood, Stephen Baldwin, Roseanne Barr, Scott Baio, Kirstie Alley, Jon Voight, Lou Ferrigno, Gary Busey, Isaiah Washington, Dean Cain, Robert Davi, Willie Robertson, James Woods, Dennis Quaid, Kristy Swanson, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Rick Harrison, Tim Allen, Kelsey Grammer, Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis, Jesse James,

Musicians/Singers
50 cent, Trace Adkins, Kid Rock, Kanye West, Ted Nugent, Jonathan Cain, Eric Carmen, Asian Doll, Ace Frehley, Loretta Lynn, Jaheim, Patricia Navidad, Johnny Rotten, Steve Souza, Micheal Sweet, Michael Tait, Eduardo Verastegui, Joy Villa, Lee Greenwood, Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, George Strait, Dolly Parton, Larry Gatlin, Gene Simmons, Wayne Newton, Azealia Banks, Young Dro, and I'm going to guess Bob Dylan.

Cool....but, like...who cares about celebrities?

Exactly, that is why nobody knows their names and they are so poor.

Clearly you went to public school.

I'm sorry for your fate.

I always find it weird that people are obsessed with celebrities, like their opinions actually matter. Apparently, to you they do.

I'm sorry for your fate.

I always find it weird that people are obsessed with celebrities, like their opinions actually matter. Apparently, to you they do.

Not at all.
Good to know. You must have gone to a public school.

I'm sorry for your fate.

Yep, that is strange, unless it's someone like Robert DE Niro or Alec Baldwin...you know, the really important celebrities.

Pro Sports
Herschel Walker, Curt Schilling, Darryl Strawberry, Bobby Knight, Dennis Rodman, Mike Tyson, Mike Ditka, Johnny Damon, Tito Ortiz, Paul O'Neill, Rex Ryan, Dana White, Lou Holz, Jesse Ventura, Tom Brady, Terrell Owens, Jack Brewer, Mariano Rivera, Conor MacGregor, Clay Bucholz, Nick Mangold, Richie Incognito, Matt Light, Hulk Hogan, Jim Brown, Bob Cousy, Aubrey Huff,

Actors
Clint Eastwood, Stephen Baldwin, Roseanne Barr, Scott Baio, Kirstie Alley, Jon Voight, Lou Ferrigno, Gary Busey, Isaiah Washington, Dean Cain, Robert Davi, Willie Robertson, James Woods, Dennis Quaid, Kristy Swanson, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Rick Harrison, Tim Allen, Kelsey Grammer, Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis, Jesse James,

Musicians/Singers
50 cent, Trace Adkins, Kid Rock, Kanye West, Ted Nugent, Jonathan Cain, Eric Carmen, Asian Doll, Ace Frehley, Loretta Lynn, Jaheim, Patricia Navidad, Johnny Rotten, Steve Souza, Micheal Sweet, Michael Tait, Eduardo Verastegui, Joy Villa, Lee Greenwood, Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, George Strait, Dolly Parton, Larry Gatlin, Gene Simmons, Wayne Newton, Azealia Banks, Young Dro, and I'm going to guess Bob Dylan.

Chuck Norris?

It's over.

Last edited:

I'm sorry for your fate.

Yep, that is strange, unless it's someone like Robert DE Niro or Alec Baldwin...you know, the really important celebrities.
Any reason I need to care about their opinions or that of the Kardashians or Justin Bieber or...?

I'm sorry for your fate.

I find it weird that up until now, the OP derided celebrity and Hollywood types as unamericans.

I'm sorry for your fate.

I find it weird that up until now, the OP derided celebrity and Hollywood types as unamericans.
Ya, I know right? I’m guessing it was celebrity envy....

I'm sorry for your fate.

Only the ones that insist they're moving to Canada...until they don't.

I'm sorry for your fate.

Didn’t you guys want basketball players to “shut up and dribble”

I'm sorry for your fate.

Not at all.
Good to know. You must have gone to a public school.

What makes you say that?

this will be the Republican ticket in 2024. wardrobe presented by QAnon!

Ek-Xay9XIAEr5U7

I'm sorry for your fate.

Basketball players were already "dribbling", which is why the NBA will separate from BLM next season.

I'm sorry for your fate.

Who is "you guys" sweetie?

Pro Sports

Actors

Musicians/Singers
Why would we care?

The celebrities that support the GOP are mostly the old, washed up has-beens.

Few can find work anymore, so, to stay in the public eye, they throw their support behind any corrupt Republican that will have them.

It's funny how so many of these conservative celebrities are also vocal members of the tinfoil hat club.

Forum List

Back