Sorry RW Loons, Hillary did not break the law according to FOX news

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Fox News Legal Analysts Hillary Clinton Didn t Break the Law Mediaite

“I’m going to say no, because at the time she did what she did when she used her own personal email, the law was very nebulous,” former prosecutorJonna Spilbor said in response to Carlson’s question about Clinton breaking the law. “It didn’t say you couldn’t use your own email, it said any government use of email had to be preserved. So what did she violate?” she asked. As long as Clinton can still retrieve the emails in question, Spilbor said, “There’s no law broken.”

I know this will ruin you temporary wet dream. But Hillary did nothing wrong. She will still be President in 2016.....:banana:

“I’m going to say no, because at the time she did what she did when she used her own personal email, the law was very nebulous,” former prosecutorJonna Spilbor said in response to Carlson’s question about Clinton breaking the law. “It didn’t say you couldn’t use your own email, it said any government use of email had to be preserved. So what did she violate?” she asked. As long as Clinton can still retrieve the emails in question, Spilbor said, “There’s no law broken.”

I know this will ruin you temporary wet dream. But Hillary did nothing wrong. She will still be President in 2016.....:banana:

Don't get mad at us its the MSM attacking Hillary, we are enjoying the show. :laugh:

Thats not exactly what they said.
If they find large gaps or she cant come up with her emails she still has problems.

Are you actually excited about Hillary? Tell me how to do that.
Does anyone get 'excited' about any politician?

Many of us have never voted 'for' anyone – only against.

I agree...and it is very sad. All politicians have a sleazy underbelly. It is just some are sleazier than others. But what you gonna do? It is what it is....

I guess it isn't a illegal to be an absent minded woman. Otherwise the jails would be overflowing.

Wouldn't make any difference if she killed someone, or traded insider information to make $150,000, would it? Or traveled all over the world with her 40 person team on taxpayer expense, right? Oh, that's right.....Vince Foster killed himself, wrapped himself up in that rug and carried his own dead body to the park...I forgot...

The only person I can see experiencing a "wet dream" is you. Probably the closet you have come to a real woman, right?

But you're right - when you are above the law - What difference does it make? Right?? The biggest problem I see with your assertion is that you (apparently) wouldn't give one hoot in hell if she had just done a stretch in Leavenworth, would it?

And people wonder why I say that this country is doomed.........

Don't get mad at us its the MSM attacking Hillary, we are enjoying the show. :laugh:

BluesLegend

MSM is "attacking" Hilliary?

Don't you mean they've been reporting the news?

Please post a link to where MSM "attacked" Hillary.

Thanks.

:link:

Are you actually excited about Hillary? Tell me how to do that.
same here. She's a corporatist puppet just like 96% of the Repubs. She's Repub lite. Wish she would just take her $$$ and go away.

Finally, something that you and I can agree on. I was under the impression that we kicked the Royals out of this country 200+ years ago? Please, no more Clinton's or Bush's.

Forum List

Back