Sorry GOP - Inflation stabilizing, deflation starting

Pew Research did a study and if you look at the Ambivelant right and Stressed Sideliners (33% of pubs) the abortion views are much less conservative and very moderate. Only need a few to swing purple states/districts.

View attachment 665079

Cool. Anyone with any interest in the subject knows the overturning of Roe doesn't stop abortions. If a state has a trigger law that law has been on the books so those people are ok with it, Roe being overturned doesn't change anything in that regard. The Dems are going to lose in November. The House for sure and probably the Senate as well though that is less of a lock.

Thomas is questioning those decisions based on the law not on the morality of the decision. Unfortunately, too many of our judges and specifically our SCOTUS justices dont have an ability to do that. Our system works but only when each part does their part. That's been lost. Hopefully with the recent decisions (not just Roe) the Legislative branch will get to work doing it's actual job for a change. Though I doubt it sadly.

True, but opinions on the matter have changed. There is also the reliance problem that Roe doesnt have as well as the issue with States being required to honor contracts signed and entered into in other States. So those issues aren't the same as Roe from not only a moral perspective but more importantly for the court a legal one.

The general population does not favor the repeal of SSM or interracial marriage. It just doesn't.

The parties do not give a fuck what the general population favors, just what their followers do.

The parties do not give a fuck what the general population favors, just what their followers do.
Ok. Except the population is the body doing the voting so I guess if they wanted to end their political life for a law that wont last past the next election you are right. Something tells me you aint though.

Ok. Except the population is the body doing the voting so I guess if they wanted to end their political life for a law that wont last past the next election you are right. Something tells me you aint though.

The non faithful are fickle and cannot be relied upon by either party thus they both cater to their more rabid hoping they can get enough of the non-sheep to see things there way.

When people only have two real choice each and every election there is no such thing as political death for a party, they know they will be back in power in less than a decade no matter what they do

Do you think that it is just coincidence that since then end of WWII there have been the exact same number of Repub and Dem presidents?

Or that if Biden does his full 4 each party will have held the White House exactly 40 years

The non faithful are fickle and cannot be relied upon by either party thus they both cater to their more rabid hoping they can get enough of the non-sheep to see things there way.

When people only have two real choice each and every election there is no such thing as political death for a party, they know they will be back in power in less than a decade no matter what they do

Do you think that it is just coincidence that since then end of WWII there have been the exact same number of Repub and Dem presidents?

Or that if Biden does his full 4 each party will have held the White House exactly 40 years
You're making my point. The middle isn't going to vote for morons who pass anti SSM legislation or Anti interracial marriage legislation. They would be turning their seat over to the other party in the next election. Any time either party goes too far (left or right) they get smacked down in the next election by the middle. That's precisely why we've had an equal number of Republican vs Democrat admins.

You're making my point. The middle isn't going to vote for morons who pass anti SSM legislation or Anti interracial marriage legislation. They would be turning their seat over to the other party in the next election. Any time either party goes too far (left or right) they get smacked down in the next election by the middle. That's precisely why we've had an equal number of Republican vs Democrat admins.

They do not care as long as they get them passed. They know they will only be out of power for a few years and then they will be back.

Inflation is stabilizing and many indicators suggests we may actually see disinflation. I see it daily in my business. For those of you who believe in a free market capitalist economy this is how it works. Supply has increased with pandemic disruptions mostly behind us and higher prices from greedy corporations has driven demand lower. We are about to see a pricing pullback. Buckle up. Likely lead to a clean democratic sweep this fall of prices moderate.

1. Falling freight rates
  2. Falling commodity prices - worst quarter since Great Recession
  3. Easing rents
  4. Cheaper GPUs
  5. Rising retail inventories

For over a year now, we’ve seen inflation rise relentlessly. Price rises have lowered real wages for most workers, driven popular anger, and threatened economic stability. But there are finally indications that the tide is turning. In March, financial markets were predicting an annualized inflation rate of around 3.5% over the next five years; now, that number is down to 2.6%.

And expectations for inflation over the following five years, which had spiked up during the initial phase of the Ukraine war, have plunged back toward the Fed’s official 2% inflation target:

So markets think prices are going to cool down. That’s good in and of itself, because it means we’re in less danger of the sort of expectations-driven spiral that can lead to truly devastating hyperinflation. Markets have not yet lost confidence in the Fed. But this doesn’t mean we’re out of the woods, since markets are actually pretty bad at predicting future inflation.
1) Increased Crime in every category
2) No Bail Laws
3) DeFund Police
4) Unchecked Illegals pouring into this Country
5) Record amts of Fentanyl pouring into the Country
The Democrats have a lot to offer 👍

They do not care as long as they get them passed. They know they will only be out of power for a few years and then they will be back.
Great so they get them passed and 2 years later of even sooner they are over turned for the next decade. You really believe individual politicians are going to commit political suicide for that? Really? And people will just go out of state and get married so what would they have really accomplished?

I haven’t checked the legality but I bet you can get married through another state via zoom. So you wouldn’t even have to travel to do it

Great so they get them passed and 2 years later of even sooner they are over turned for the next decade. You really believe individual politicians are going to commit political suicide for that? Really? And people will just go out of state and get married so what would they have really accomplished?

And the states will not recognize the marriages. There is no way the current SCOTUS would force them to.

You are probably too simple minded to be posting about economic activity. There isn’t a demand problem spiking prices. That would be happening if people had “too much money” whatever that means.

We have depressed supply. That’s why it’s a world wide problem. Do you need more tutoring? My rates are reasonable.

Depressed supply while money supply kept increasing? That's awful!

Isn't going to help the Dems in November.

It's amusing to watch the left try and blame this on something...ANYTHING...other than their own liberal agenda! You brought this on the country with your "Green" policies but now you refuse to accept the blame for what you deliberately caused! I've got news for you...the vast majority of the American people blame YOU for their higher costs...and they are NOT happy about it!

Sorry Moon Bats. Biden and the Democrat leadership is still fucking up the economy.

When Joe Biden and his minions look earnestly in the camera and declare that they are doing everything that they can to cure inflation...it's a bald faced lie! They made this happen by knee capping the fossil fuel industry. High prices for gas. High prices for food and everyday essentials. Even the war in Ukraine has been caused by Putin having BILLIONS to play with because we gave him Europe's energy needs on a silver platter! They took us from being energy independent and able to help our allies with THEIR energy needs to crawling on our hands and knees to countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela to beg them to produce more oil!
Joe Biden hasn't gotten anything right on policy in forty years. His streak is still alive and well. The country not so much. We need these idiots out of office starting in November or the damage they're doing may become permanent!

1) Increased Crime in every category
2) No Bail Laws
3) DeFund Police
4) Unchecked Illegals pouring into this Country
5) Record amts of Fentanyl pouring into the Country
The Democrats have a lot to offer 👍
Moronic. None of that is true.

The Dems don’t believe in No
There isn’t increased crime in every blue State and City?
They haven’t passed “ No Bail “ Laws?
They have not demanded the defunding of Police
They cracked down on Illegal Immigration and the border agents have the authority to enforce the immigration laws?
Increased drug trafficking, especially Fentanyl isn’t a problem?
You’re a ASSHOLE.

The Dems don’t believe in No

There isn’t increased crime in every blue State and City?
They haven’t passed “ No Bail “ Laws?
They have not demanded the defunding of Police
They cracked down on Illegal Immigration and the border agents have the authority to enforce the immigration laws?
Increased drug trafficking, especially Fentanyl isn’t a problem?
You’re a ASSHOLE.
Just cuz you say it doesn’t make it true moron. Here you go. Find that shit you stupid fucker.

Forum List

Back