Sorry GOP - Inflation stabilizing, deflation starting

All because of your hero Putin...of course....Better give him Ukraine, eh?
I can see that brainwash coming on... .
/——-/ Oh, so you can’t defend Joe’s numbers swirling down the toilet so you make ridiculous accusations that the cutthroat KGB dictator is my hero. How pathetic.

Dude you’re smoking some serious shit tonight.

Nope, just stating the truth. Thomas wrote it, you cannot ignore that.

The others all implied RvW was safe in their hearings, they all lied.

There have been a dozen or more threads about doing away with SSM and birth control on this very forum.

Before last week I would have been like you, saying it could never happen. Hell after Trump won the election I spent 4 years saying RvW was safe, I supported and defended his SCOTUS picks, and they all basically fucking lied.

Fool me once shame on me....I won't be so naive again as to think anything is safe in this country again

Nope, just stating the truth. Thomas wrote it, you cannot ignore that.

The others all implied RvW was safe in their hearings, they all lied.

There have been a dozen or more threads about doing away with SSM and birth control on this very forum.

Before last week I would have been like you, saying it could never happen. Hell after Trump won the election I spent 4 years saying RvW was safe, I supported and defended his SCOTUS picks, and they all basically fucking lied.

Fool me once shame on me....I won't be so naive again as to think anything is safe in this country again

The others all implied RvW was safe in their hearings

Safe? What does "safe" mean?

Every country has the same problems....Biden's fault my butt.
/----/ Tell me how this won't make things worse. And it will affect world oil and gas prices:
https://www.dailywire.com › news › biden-administration-targets-largest-oil-producing-area-in-u-s

Biden Administration Targets Largest Oil-Producing Area In U.S.

5 days ago The Biden administration is targeting the largest oil-producing area in the United States: the Permian basin, located in western Texas and southeastern New Mexico. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is considering labeling parts of the Permian Basin as violating the ozone standards set by the federal government. "EPA is now considering ...

haha

yes xiden and the dembots area global problem
/----/ And what are democRATs focusing on?
1656762561004.png

Middle America isn’t going to swing left because the SCOTUS overturned Roe.
Pew Research did a study and if you look at the Ambivelant right and Stressed Sideliners (33% of pubs) the abortion views are much less conservative and very moderate. Only need a few to swing purple states/districts.

371885BD-F106-47A7-BF02-73BB776E408E.jpeg

Every other country printed too much money? That's awful!

Why hasn't Biden fixed our problems?
You are probably too simple minded to be posting about economic activity. There isn’t a demand problem spiking prices. That would be happening if people had “too much money” whatever that means.

We have depressed supply. That’s why it’s a world wide problem. Do you need more tutoring? My rates are reasonable.

Moloch worship was largely a myth...

Whether it was or not, abortions is very real. Thousands of innocent children being murderously sacrificed every day, more than a million every year. If the cult of Moloch did exist, then it could never, in its wildest dreams, have imagined achieving the scale of murder that your side now does with so little effort.

As for who is doing the "grooming".

It is telling that your primary source is a sleazy ambulance-chaser firm that has set itself up to profit from the alleged abuse.

The Boy Scouts didn't become a major sexual abuse hazard until they started letting faggots into it, which is the very same thing that also let to the church eventually cutting itself off from the BSA.

But it's pretty much one of your established patterns to engage in such clumsy and blatantly deceptive attempts at a tu quoque to defend and distract way from what your own side is openly doing.

The hard undeniable fact is that your own side is openly engaging in and supporting the sexual abuse of children, it is not even trying to hide it, you cannot being yourself to condemn it; and all you have left is to try to hurl false accusations at your opposition.

Do you really believe that you are fooling anyone? You're not.

Last edited:
I did read it, but the same people that implied under oath that RvW was safe said that. I have no reason whatsoever to trust anything they say or put in a ruling.

Thomas said they were next, many of those on the right are pushing for them to be next. There is nothing that is safe from this current make up of the court.

Thomas is questioning those decisions based on the law not on the morality of the decision. Unfortunately, too many of our judges and specifically our SCOTUS justices dont have an ability to do that. Our system works but only when each part does their part. That's been lost. Hopefully with the recent decisions (not just Roe) the Legislative branch will get to work doing it's actual job for a change. Though I doubt it sadly.

Why not, the reason there was a court case in the first place is because they did.

True, but opinions on the matter have changed. There is also the reliance problem that Roe doesnt have as well as the issue with States being required to honor contracts signed and entered into in other States. So those issues aren't the same as Roe from not only a moral perspective but more importantly for the court a legal one.

The base would love them and worship them and fight for them if they did.

The general population does not favor the repeal of SSM or interracial marriage. It just doesn't.

Forum List

Back