Sorry Forum Racists, Sterling Lost...

Sterling is a dopey old man.

On the other hand, one need not be a "racist" to see that he got fucked for a private expression of his stupid racist thoughts.

The author of the OP apparently doesn't grasp that one judge making A ruling does not necessarily translate into the proposition that this "case" is over.

Ever hear of that thing called an "appeal?"

I've already posted this once, but here it is again

"There is a clause in the Trust charter itself (a charter which Donald Sterling helped to create, himself....and he signed it....) that blocks any appeals of Probate rulings. That language was included to prevent ANYBODY from waging a long drawn out legal battle that would tie up (and devalue) the Sterlings' significant assets.

The Trust charter makes the ruling to be incontestable...There is no valid reason for any court to overturn the Probate's ruling to take away Donald's authority over the assets. No court will rule that the Trust charter is not a binding agreement. No court will block or rescind the sale of the Clippers.

The Trust charter is the final word. Donald is out."

Nevertheless, her lawyers conceded that this was not necessarily the end, given that Donald Sterling, who purchased the franchise in 1981, has two other lawsuits pending and can contest this ruling next month. Donald Sterling, 80, was barred for life from the N.B.A. and fined after an audio recording was released in April in which he made racist comments.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/29/s...uling-donald-sterling-sale-clippers.html?_r=0

On the other hand, one need not be a "racist" to see that he got fucked for a private expression of his stupid racist thoughts.

The author of the OP apparently doesn't grasp that one judge making A ruling does not necessarily translate into the proposition that this "case" is over.

You must not have read up on the story before posting.

Judge Michael Levanas tentatively ruled in favor of Shelly Sterling, saying the estranged wife of Donald Sterling acted properly in removing her husband from the trust that owns the NBA team and in winding up the affairs of the trust.

The sale can go forward regardless of any appeals, Levanas said.

A determination which can itself be appealed -- and the basis for a temporary stay pending the appeal.

Your ignorance must make you fucking perpetually orgasmic if ignorance truly is bliss, Assclapius.

You skipped over this in the link I provided for you.

The lawsuit was dismissed.

Anything else?

The accusations were not. Thats the point. He was known for being a racist and affected the game. A lawsuit being dismissed doesnt make that go away. Are you claiming dismissed lawsuits have always been decided correctly?

Again, you are pointing to innuendo and rumors and treating them as if it were some type of conviction.

Not surprising in the least, seeing how you called anyone who thought that this whole thing was a crock, a racist in the first place.

I've stated my position, at this point nether of us is adding anything new.

Good day ~

I've already posted this once, but here it is again

"There is a clause in the Trust charter itself (a charter which Donald Sterling helped to create, himself....and he signed it....) that blocks any appeals of Probate rulings. That language was included to prevent ANYBODY from waging a long drawn out legal battle that would tie up (and devalue) the Sterlings' significant assets.

The Trust charter makes the ruling to be incontestable...There is no valid reason for any court to overturn the Probate's ruling to take away Donald's authority over the assets. No court will rule that the Trust charter is not a binding agreement. No court will block or rescind the sale of the Clippers.

The Trust charter is the final word. Donald is out."

Nevertheless, her lawyers conceded that this was not necessarily the end, given that Donald Sterling, who purchased the franchise in 1981, has two other lawsuits pending and can contest this ruling next month. Donald Sterling, 80, was barred for life from the N.B.A. and fined after an audio recording was released in April in which he made racist comments.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/29/s...uling-donald-sterling-sale-clippers.html?_r=0

From your own link.

n the most significant parts of his ruling, Judge Michael Levanas of Los Angeles County Superior Court said that Rochelle Sterling had properly followed the directions of the family trust in removing Donald Sterling, her estranged husband, as co-trustee and that the sale of the team could be completed without waiting for what would be a lengthy appeal.

Since Shelly has indemnified the league against all lawsuits. Its over. There is no court that is going to get him his team back. All Sterling is doing now is blowing money.

The lawsuit was dismissed.

Anything else?

The accusations were not. Thats the point. He was known for being a racist and affected the game. A lawsuit being dismissed doesnt make that go away. Are you claiming dismissed lawsuits have always been decided correctly?

Again, you are pointing to innuendo and rumors and treating them as if it were some type of conviction.

Not surprising in the least, seeing how you called anyone who thought that this whole thing was a crock, a racist in the first place.

I've stated my position, at this point nether of us is adding anything new.

Good day ~

The players were convicted. Thats why Baron left. We dont need a signed confession for it. I never stated everyone that was against this was a racist. Your attempt to lie should be backed by a quote proving your lie.

Judge Michael Levanas tentatively ruled in favor of Shelly Sterling, saying the estranged wife of Donald Sterling acted properly in removing her husband from the trust that owns the NBA team and in winding up the affairs of the trust.

The sale can go forward regardless of any appeals, Levanas said.

A determination which can itself be appealed -- and the basis for a temporary stay pending the appeal.

Your ignorance must make you fucking perpetually orgasmic if ignorance truly is bliss, Assclapius.

He can appeal until he dies. Its his money and he is free to do with it as he pleases. He and his wife will foot the bill and life will go on without him. You must be some kind of fucking dumb ass not to understand that.

Watch every single word you say.

Even in private conversations.

After all, this is America.

you mean you think America should be free of consequences?

If Sterling had a business whose primary customers were slack-jawed racists from the South, he could probably have said this smack.

Instead, he said racist things about blacks to his half-black girlfriend when his primary business employs blacks, and most of his customer base is black.

You know, wingnuts talk all day about the "Market Forces" like they are good things when poor people can't get health coverage, but when the Market Forces push a bad actor like Sterling out of business, you guys are all upset.

What exactly were the racist things he said? I imagine the assholes in the locker room are as pure as Trayvon.... they never say ******, nigga, cracker, white boy, white ho etc. etc. The fucks that are paid millions for bouncing a ball that couldn't make a penny on the outside are the racist clowns. So bored with the bullshit!

If Sterling had a business whose primary customers were slack-jawed racists from the South, he could probably have said this smack.

Instead, he said racist things about blacks to his half-black girlfriend when his primary business employs blacks, and most of his customer base is black.

You know, wingnuts talk all day about the "Market Forces" like they are good things when poor people can't get health coverage, but when the Market Forces push a bad actor like Sterling out of business, you guys are all upset.

What exactly were the racist things he said? I imagine the assholes in the locker room are as pure as Trayvon.... they never say ******, nigga, cracker, white boy, white ho etc. etc. The fucks that are paid millions for bouncing a ball that couldn't make a penny on the outside are the racist clowns. So bored with the bullshit!

You must not be too bored if you want to know what he said. Not to mention you posted too. Stop blaming what other people do on what Sterling did. He got busted. He is losing his team. Deal with it and stop making excuses.

From NBC:
:eusa_boohoo:

Although the judge issued a tentative oral order on Monday, all parties expect him to confirm it in writing by Aug. 13.

"We are pleased that the court has affirmed Shelly Sterling's right to sell the Los Angeles Clippers to Steve Ballmer," the NBA said in a statement. "We look forward to the transaction closing as soon as possible."

Oh well.

He never used the N word, which all old white racists do. Interesting..........

Then why are you posting here? Did the title draw you in? LOL!

From NBC:

Although the judge issued a tentative oral order on Monday, all parties expect him to confirm it in writing by Aug. 13.

"We are pleased that the court has affirmed Shelly Sterling's right to sell the Los Angeles Clippers to Steve Ballmer," the NBA said in a statement. "We look forward to the transaction closing as soon as possible."

Oh well.

Is that a requirement? :cuckoo:

He can appeal until he dies. Its his money and he is free to do with it as he pleases. He and his wife will foot the bill and life will go on without him. You must be some kind of fucking dumb ass not to understand that.

You are once again, entirely wrong, Assclapius. No surprise there.

In REALITY (it's nice here, you should visit some day): neither he nor anybody else can appeal endlessly. Secondly, I am not sure it's rational or advisiable to even bother appealing. But he certainly CAN. And since there does exist a clear basis upon which the ruling against him could get reversed, legally, it would be pretty damaging not to seek the STAY of the order he might appeal, first. (That is, it might be too late to get a benefit from the overturning of the ruling if that happens after the team has been "sold.")

And the dumbass, here, as always, remains you.

Just because you are a a racist raving against another racist doesn't mean that you have the first foggiest comprehension of the actual issues here. And you obviously don't. Your pathetic version of "thinking" boils down to, "That racist is white, therefore he should get crucified."

You're just a pig dog ignorant racist bitch, Assclap. End of story.

In REALITY (it's nice here, you should visit some day): neither he nor anybody else can appeal endlessly. Secondly, I am not sure it's rational or advisiable to even bother appealing. But he certainly CAN. And since there does exist a clear basis upon which the ruling against him could get reversed, legally, it would be pretty damaging not to seek the STAY of the order he might appeal, first. (That is, it might be too late to get a benefit from the overturning of the ruling if that happens after the team has been "sold.")

And the dumbass, here, as always, remains you.

Just because you are a a racist raving against another racist doesn't mean that you have the first foggiest comprehension of the actual issues here. And you obviously don't. Your pathetic version of "thinking" boils down to, "That racist is white, therefore he should get crucified."

Where am I wrong dummy? Where did I say he could appeal endlessly? Your jump to conclusions mat is going to get you in trouble again. He will die pretty soon so its a short window.

No one cares what you think is rational. You're a buffoon of the highest order. Save your crackerjack box lawyer musings for someone that doesn't know any better. He will appeal and lose. Numerous times. Thats how he is built.

Nice try at convincing yourself. Remember dont write a check your ass cant cash. Make sure you read my posts and understand them before mouthing off next time son.

From NBC:

Oh well.

Chuckleheads like you don't need requirements to scream bloody murder over words ....... :thup: ....

And the dumbass, here, as always, remains you. :thup:

Where am I wrong dummy? Where did I say he could appeal endlessly? Your jump to conclusions mat is going to get you in trouble again. He will die pretty soon so its a short window.

No one cares what you think is rational. You're a buffoon of the highest order. Save your crackerjack box lawyer musings for someone that doesn't know any better. He will appeal and lose. Numerous times. Thats how he is built.

Nice try at convincing yourself. Remember dont write a check your ass cant cash. Make sure you read my posts and understand them before mouthing off next time son.

Assclapius, you ignorant racist twat dipshit, you are a petulant little girl, but your dishonesty will not shield you from the consequences of your own words, bitch.

What you wrote, you moron, was: "He can appeal until he dies." THAT is as "endlessly" as it gets in any lifetime, you obtuse dishonest petty pathetic moron. :lol::lol:

You might try reading your OWN words. Although I can certainly understand why you might hesitate. They are generally quite foolish bits of meaningless fluff. Why would even a scum sucking twerp like you wish to be held to your own silly words?

I respond to your endlessly vapid musings because, frankly, even though there is little sport in it, I enjoy making a vain petty shit-rag like you squirm. And clearly, I do.

Now, back to the point. Well, in your case, it isn't "back" to the point, you idiot. Let me direct you TO the point for the FIRST time:

Sterling said some stupid, ignorant, racist shit in a private conversation.

Racist assholes like YOU imagine that this is somehow "actionable" against him. In our politically correct (but thoroughly irrational) present day atmosphere, sadly, it begins to look like something he said in PRIVATE can be the basis for league action against his ownership interest.

That's absurd, of course. It is quite reasonable to assume that in the tempered atmosphere of a court of law, there might yet be found a way to simmer down and be rational, fair and reasonable about this. For like it or not, nothing Sterling said in private (or even believes in his rancid old head) constitutes a true valid basis for the league effort to take away his ownership of the team.

Personally, I don't much care. It's difficult to work up sympathy for a moron like Sterling. On the other hand, there is a basic principle involved. And it isn't difficult to imagine a slightly different place and time where his thoughts might be ones you admired but which were quite unpopular. Under such circumstances, you might think that it would be "unfair" or unjust or whatever to punish a man for his own beliefs or his own PRIVATE expressions of his beliefs.

Of course, you'd have to be fair, reasonable and objective to take the longer view like that. So that's clearly out of the question for a pissant tool like you.

From NBC:

Oh well.

You are a fraud, the NBA did not force the sale of the Clippers. There was no vote. If Sterling had won this case, the NBA owners would have been forced to vote him out. They did not want that to happen. First they didn't know if they had the votes, secondly, Sterling was going to dig for dirt and I would be willing to bet that it frightened owners.

The trial was a competency hearing, which most of us knew he wouldn't win. This lets the NBA off the hook as now the sale of the Clippers can be handled by Sterlings racist wife.

I have no sympathy for Sterling, $2 billion for his team, when it could have gone for so much less. That is the real tragedy.

Your lying like you some how would know the economic impact to the team or communities is laughable. I find your dishonesty more troubling then Sterlings.

And the dumbass, here, as always, remains you. :thup:

Assclapius, you ignorant racist twat dipshit, you are a petulant little girl, but your dishonesty will not shield you from the consequences of your own words, bitch.

What you wrote, you moron, was: "He can appeal until he dies." THAT is as "endlessly" as it gets in any lifetime, you obtuse dishonest petty pathetic moron. :lol::lol:

You might try reading your OWN words. Although I can certainly understand why you might hesitate. They are generally quite foolish bits of meaningless fluff. Why would even a scum sucking twerp like you wish to be held to your own silly words?

I respond to your endlessly vapid musings because, frankly, even though there is little sport in it, I enjoy making a vain petty shit-rag like you squirm. And clearly, I do.

Now, back to the point. Well, in your case, it isn't "back" to the point, you idiot. Let me direct you TO the point for the FIRST time:

Sterling said some stupid, ignorant, racist shit in a private conversation.

Racist assholes like YOU imagine that this is somehow "actionable" against him. In our politically correct (but thoroughly irrational) present day atmosphere, sadly, it begins to look like something he said in PRIVATE can be the basis for league action against his ownership interest.

That's absurd, of course. It is quite reasonable to assume that in the tempered atmosphere of a court of law, there might yet be found a way to simmer down and be rational, fair and reasonable about this. For like it or not, nothing Sterling said in private (or even believes in his rancid old head) constitutes a true valid basis for the league effort to take away his ownership of the team.

Personally, I don't much care. It's difficult to work up sympathy for a moron like Sterling. On the other hand, there is a basic principle involved. And it isn't difficult to imagine a slightly different place and time where his thoughts might be ones you admired but which were quite unpopular. Under such circumstances, you might think that it would be "unfair" or unjust or whatever to punish a man for his own beliefs or his own PRIVATE expressions of his beliefs.

Of course, you'd have to be fair, reasonable and objective to take the longer view like that. So that's clearly out of the question for a pissant tool like you.

Youre trying too hard and not quite making it. :lol:

He is about die soon. Dont get mad because you fucked up and stuck your foot in your mouth. You tend to do that frequently so I understand your anger at being reprimanded by me. Next time make sure what you think I said matches with what I actually wrote. That way you can avoid your numerous embarrassing moments when trying to out think me.

Now to address your whining.

I didnt imagine anything. His rant was actionable. Thats why the NBA is taking his team. Havent you been keeping up? What he said in private became public. This was in violation of the contract he signed not to damage the NBA brand. Evidently he also damaged your brain into thinking that this somehow absolves him of his contractual responsibilities. It seems your synapse are not quite firing completely. Your thinking is puerile to say the least. He is not getting his team taken for what he said in private. The team is being taken for it becoming public knowledge of which he had full control.

Your whining is risible and at the same time pathetic. I will continue to disabuse you of your false notion you dont have to be responsible for your actions. Now that i have comminuted your argument please cease boring me and get a new one that makes sense.

Last edited:

You are a fraud, the NBA did not force the sale of the Clippers. There was no vote. If Sterling had won this case, the NBA owners would have been forced to vote him out. They did not want that to happen. First they didn't know if they had the votes, secondly, Sterling was going to dig for dirt and I would be willing to bet that it frightened owners.

The trial was a competency hearing, which most of us knew he wouldn't win. This lets the NBA off the hook as now the sale of the Clippers can be handled by Sterlings racist wife.

I have no sympathy for Sterling, $2 billion for his team, when it could have gone for so much less. That is the real tragedy.

Your lying like you some how would know the economic impact to the team or communities is laughable. I find your dishonesty more troubling then Sterlings.

Shelly negotiated a deal.

Here, maybe this will help you understand how this played out

NBA will still force sale of L.A. Clippers, rebuffs Sterlings' offer.

NBA will still force sale of L.A. Clippers, rebuffs Sterlings' offer - CNN.com

Freedom of speech does not imply freedom from consequence.

So jailing people for saying unpopular stuff would be OK with you?

How do you get that out of what Smrzlina said? The consequence is that he was outed and got what he deserved. Most people don't like hypocrites.

Something is wrong with this dude. He hates blacks, but has a black Mistress? Sounds a bit like Strom Thurmond.....ring a bell?

Forum List

Back