Sorry Forum Racists, Sterling Lost...

Watch every single word you say.

Even in private conversations.

After all, this is America.

Freedom of speech does not imply freedom from consequence.

Even in the privacy of one's home? You're out of our fucking mind.

It doesn't matter where you say things. If you are outed, and you admit having said it, people are going to judge you. So you think it's okay for someone to say hateful things about someone because of the color of their skin, and then pretend in front of the world that he thinks well of the people he is making money off, people he claims to hate? Many of his players happen to be black.

I would think if you hate blacks, that you wouldn't want them on a team that you own, or maybe that is called something else....using people? That you wouldn't have a black mistress, parading her all over the world, buying her stuff? You're supporting someone like that?

Why would you defend hypocrisy?

Is that a requirement? :cuckoo:

You are a fraud, the NBA did not force the sale of the Clippers. There was no vote. If Sterling had won this case, the NBA owners would have been forced to vote him out. They did not want that to happen. First they didn't know if they had the votes, secondly, Sterling was going to dig for dirt and I would be willing to bet that it frightened owners.

The trial was a competency hearing, which most of us knew he wouldn't win. This lets the NBA off the hook as now the sale of the Clippers can be handled by Sterlings racist wife.

I have no sympathy for Sterling, $2 billion for his team, when it could have gone for so much less. That is the real tragedy.

Your lying like you some how would know the economic impact to the team or communities is laughable. I find your dishonesty more troubling then Sterlings.

Shelly negotiated a deal.

Here, maybe this will help you understand how this played out

NBA will still force sale of L.A. Clippers, rebuffs Sterlings' offer.

NBA will still force sale of L.A. Clippers, rebuffs Sterlings' offer - CNN.com

They haven't voted on the issue.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

You are a fraud, the NBA did not force the sale of the Clippers. There was no vote. If Sterling had won this case, the NBA owners would have been forced to vote him out. They did not want that to happen. First they didn't know if they had the votes, secondly, Sterling was going to dig for dirt and I would be willing to bet that it frightened owners.

The trial was a competency hearing, which most of us knew he wouldn't win. This lets the NBA off the hook as now the sale of the Clippers can be handled by Sterlings racist wife.

I have no sympathy for Sterling, $2 billion for his team, when it could have gone for so much less. That is the real tragedy.

Your lying like you some how would know the economic impact to the team or communities is laughable. I find your dishonesty more troubling then Sterlings.

They dont have to. Shelly agreed to sell the team.

They don't need to. It's over.

It wasn't just the American lefties who were appalled at his racist remarks. Hell, the guy appeared on TV after the tape, and made it 10x worse. He simply couldn't shut his mouth.

This witch-burning attitude that liberals enshrine at the center of their personality is very troublesome to civil society.

Every time a liberal opens his mouth I too am appalled. Should this allow me to work to destroy every liberal who talks to me? Should I be able to ostracise them and get them fired from their job, have them evicted from their home, etc.

The politics of personal destruction is pretty much de rigueur from Liberals these days. It really puts a lie to their claim that they're tolerant people.

The people who claim to be liberals today are really just neoMarxists posing as historic liberals. Ralph Nader is a real liberal. Obama is a shill for Wall Street banks, an ideological neoMarxist and no liberal in a historical sense of the term.

But liberals have done this to themselves by being so foolish as to trust libtards, much like real conservatives were foolish to trust neocons.

Clippers players, staff, coaches, concessions, and sponsors say they will boycott the season if Sterling is not gone from the team. We're talking about a lot of money going down the drain if he tries to be stubborn and drag this out.

In other words blackmail.

Look, if I told you that I was going to not go to my job, that I would boycott my job, until your boss fired you, what obligation does that put on you to quit your job?

Those players and concessionaires aren't doing people FAVORS when they do their job, they WORKING. If they stop working then they stop earning.

It's freaking easy to talk big, but it's a different ballgame when the have to actually follow through on a boycott and harm themselves.

Look, the typical liberal loves to talk about how much they care and they even vote so as to showcase that they care, but their talk and actions are all empty. You never see a liberal selling his car and giving the proceeds to homeless people. Voting to tax others in order to implement your vision doesn't indicate that one is caring. The same principle in play here - people are upset by the diversity that Sterling represents and, like true totalitarians, they want to shut him up. They threaten to not go to work, but they don't actually follow through.

Why the fuck is it incumbent on Sterling to bend to the wishes of intolerant totalitarians in order to save them the harm of cutting off their own incomes? That's freaking bizarro-world logic.

Liberals didn't do this to him, he did this to himself.

Yeah, libtards cant hep it, day juss shoot who ever the mob wants them to, lol

But eventually the executioner gets around to the fools like them as well.

A case in point:

2664946-237x300.jpg

Last edited:

they didn't have to. his wife sold the team. the court upheld the sale.

everything else is moot.

were you posting the same when the dixie chicks were destroyed just because natalie manes gave her opinion about what a terrible president baby bush was?

there are repercussions to what people say. i wouldn't cry for them too much though... they're getting 2 billion dollars... they paid a pittance for the team.

the moral of the story is that when 70 percent of the labor force that makes you rich is black, don't be a racist.

how's that?

I never said they did, the team wasn't forced fo be sold. The NBA owners did not want to vote on the issue.

Someone else and I was asking them, said she was forced to sell the team by NBA rules. She wasn't forced at all.

The NBA was concerned if Don Sterling was found competent, the owners would have to vote. They might have been an issue, Sterling was going to dig up dirt on other owners and delay the process for years.

They don't need to. It's over.

Dumbass early on you claimed, and cited the amendment in the NBA rules that said a 3/4 vote and Sterling had to sell the team. The vote never occurred, I twice included that post by you and you ignored it. You are a fraud.

There is doubt, if it came to a vote, that the NBA owners would vote him out. Cuban was a little concerned on where he would have voted. As disgusting as Sterling is, the other owners were concerned of their franchises, and the dirt Sterling would dig up.

Sterling being ruled incompetent was the best for the NBA and it's owners. I am still in favor on watching market forces playing out and it would have taken down the value of the franchise. It also would never devastate the LA real estate market as you claimed. It would barely be a blip on the map.

If market forces had played out sponsors, players, coaches, fans would have left in droves. The franchise would have lost value, and he never would have got close to $2 billion, maybe $400,000. I think his wife and her advisors knew that and took the best offer. Which was a stupid offer for the franchise, but when you got money to buy a toy.

they didn't have to. his wife sold the team. the court upheld the sale.

everything else is moot.

You haven't been paying attention. I understand what you are saying but that wasn't my point. Anuk made a stupid claim and I called him on it.

were you posting the same when the dixie chicks were destroyed just because natalie manes gave her opinion about what a terrible president baby bush was?

there are repercussions to what people say. i wouldn't cry for them too much though... they're getting 2 billion dollars... they paid a pittance for the team.

the moral of the story is that when 70 percent of the labor force that makes you rich is black, don't be a racist.

how's that?

So you agree that my post is correct.

It would be pretty tough to deny, I guess.

Last edited:

I never said they did, the team wasn't forced fo be sold. The NBA owners did not want to vote on the issue.

Someone else and I was asking them, said she was forced to sell the team by NBA rules. She wasn't forced at all.

The NBA was concerned if Don Sterling was found competent, the owners would have to vote. They might have been an issue, Sterling was going to dig up dirt on other owners and delay the process for years.

Yeah she was forced. Originally they didnt even recognize her as a legit co-owner since they never approved it. Once she got on board with what the NBA wanted they changed their minds. There was no scenario where she was going to be allowed to keep the team. Thats what forced means.

how's that?

You call people that play a kids game for a living a 'labor force'? They are ENTERTAINERs not laborers.

And the owners deserve just as much of the credit for the players salaries as the leagues would not exist, or be as lucrative without the owners putting the capital up also.

I made it halfway through--nothing new.

Never heard a good explanation as to why the mistress taped the conversation.

how's that?

You call people that play a kids game for a living a 'labor force'? They are ENTERTAINERs not laborers.

And the owners deserve just as much of the credit for the players salaries as the leagues would not exist, or be as lucrative without the owners putting the capital up also.

Yes we do call people playing a kids game for a living a "labor force". They even have a union. BTW entertainers have labor unions too. You are fucking idiot. :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Entertainment_industry_unions

Last edited:

Forum List

Back