Sorry Democrats you should have went for censure and not impeachment!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
After listening to most of this I will say you are going to lose this battle and the war with Trump.

I know how dare I and I know I am a Trumpster for not screaming " Convict and Remove! " but has Trump crime risen to a level of removal and in my opinion!

OMG, I wrote crime and here come Trumpsters screaming I am a deep state nutter but alas I am not, well I am a nutter but not deep state...

The article of Impeachment for Obstruction of Congress will not happen and as I said before it is because you did not exhaust the courts and no you should not bypass the courts.

So no you will not win that argument...

Abuse of Power?

Really?

Name a President that did not abuse the power of their office?

Now I am not saying Trump did not do wrong because boy he did and he should have done this shit through back channels but has Trump rise to a Iran/Contra scandal or Iraq War or Benghazi or Yemen?

No!

Censure was the correct course of action but alas Pelosi and Schiff believe they are in 1974 and playing with Nixon and believe the voter will be behind them but in November you will discover your mistake...

Now let me say something and let remember this when Trump is acquitted he ( Trump ) will be emboldened to do something more stupid and Democrats you shot your silver bullet, so you caused the next stupid episode from him and will you try to impeach him before November?

Well let enjoy tomorrow and that is all folks...

After listening to most of this I will say you are going to lose this battle and the war with Trump.

I know how dare I and I know I am a Trumpster for not screaming " Convict and Remove! " but has Trump crime risen to a level of removal and in my opinion!

OMG, I wrote crime and here come Trumpsters screaming I am a deep state nutter but alas I am not, well I am a nutter but not deep state...

The article of Impeachment for Obstruction of Congress will not happen and as I said before it is because you did not exhaust the courts and no you should not bypass the courts.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

Now I am not saying Trump did not do wrong because boy he did and he should have done this shit through back channels but has Trump rise to a Iran/Contra scandal or Iraq War or Benghazi or Yemen?

No!

Censure was the correct course of action but alas Pelosi and Schiff believe they are in 1974 and playing with Nixon and believe the voter will be behind them but in November you will discover your mistake...

Now let me say something and let remember this when Trump is acquitted he ( Trump ) will be emboldened to do something more stupid and Democrats you shot your silver bullet, so you caused the next stupid episode from him and will you try to impeach him before November?

They can still go for cesure. And I believe that's the right thing to do. Right after the Republican Senators stop playing these silly assed games.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

Yeah if they go for anything more after they lose the impeachment gamble it will only look more like sour grapes.
The democrat candidates are looking less and less paliatable every day.
If the house turns around and tries censure or anything else they will lose more backing.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

Yeah if they go for anything more after they lose the impeachment gamble it will only look more like sour grapes.
If the house turns around and tries censure or anything else they will lose more backing.

Censure would be a win. Go for the Win.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

DEMOCRATS: They cried wolf. They cried and cried and cried the sky is falling in and they investigated, they accused, they charged, they blamed, they investigated some more, they spent three years promising to take Trump out and now they have impeached over a bowl of sour grapes. The nation has turned a deaf ear to them and they have lost face while making Trump even more popular, and now if they accuse or charge again, especially before reelection, shits really going to blow up in their face. And their own base will be blaming them for the loss.

But that's OK. It could end up costing a lot of Democrat's their jobs on 9 months. Including Nancy's.

Censure?

Republicans won’t vote for censure either

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

Censure requires the vote of 60 Senators.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

And I believe that would be the right thing to do. Removal would not be in the best interest of the Nation. But not doing anything is much, much worse where you have just sent a message to the future presidents that they can do anything they damned well please. Can you imagine a President Mayor Pete just making the rules up that suits him? How would that go over with you? And there wouldn't be a damned thing anyone could do about it.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

I think you should go for the nut house because you are really really nuts with a very severe case of TDS.
Was it nature or nurture? Were you naturally born as stupid as you are now or was it a complication of TDS?

Wow, Rump must need another Lawyer in Ukraine since Rudy just got back.

upload_2020-1-24_19-55-36.jpeg

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

And I believe that would be the right thing to do. Removal would not be in the best interest of the Nation. But not doing anything is much, much worse where you have just sent a message to the future presidents that they can do anything they damned well please. Can you imagine a President Mayor Pete just making the rules up that suits him? How would that go over with you? And there wouldn't be a damned thing anyone could do about it.
The message being sent is that you can't be removed simply because some petulant members of the opposition party don't like you.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

The message being sent is that you can't be removed simply because some petulant members of the opposition party don't like you.

There are a lot more on this than just that and you know it. You need to stop with the "Pulling the R Lever" at all costs for once. Rump blew it, big time. Maybe not enough to be removed from office. But he's been progressively been getting more outlandish as each time he gets away with something. Some people just said, enough is enough.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

Nobody on either side will go for censure. Why waste the time? Trump will always be emboldened to do something stupid . It's in his nature. A blunt instrument...and I'm looking forward to the next few days....It will be far more interesting than slogging through the last few days (I know Trump did what he did). Here's where the crazy starts. :)

There are a lot more on this than just that and you know it. You need to stop with the "Pulling the R Lever" at all costs for once. Rump blew it, big time. Maybe not enough to be removed from office. But he's been progressively been getting more outlandish as each time he gets away with something. Some people just said, enough is enough.
Says the guy "Pulling the D Lever" at all costs.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

Nobody on either side will go for censure. Why waste the time? Trump will always be emboldened to do something stupid . It's in his nature. A blunt instrument...and I'm looking forward to the next few days....It will be far more interesting than slogging through the last few days (I know Trump did what he did). Here's where the crazy starts. :)
Dims are the ones who did something stupid. You will find out how stupid in November.

Republicans have made it clear they would look the other way if Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue

Why would they agree to censure?

Let Trump bear the scar of being impeached

Republicans have made it clear they would look the other way if Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue

Funny thing the demrats were the same way about BO. Kind of makes you warm and fuzzy don't it?

Funny thing the demrats were the same way about BO. Kind of makes you warm and fuzzy don't it?

Never saw Obama bragging that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it

Never saw Obama bragging that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it

Neither did Trump. Nor did at least to this point did not turn the FBI, CIA etc on another candidate like BO did

Neither did Trump. Nor did at least to this point did not turn the FBI, CIA etc on another candidate like BO did
Actually, he did

Nobody turned the FBI against Trump but his own illicit dealings with Russia

Actually, he did

Nobody turned the FBI against Trump but his own illicit dealings with Russia

Keep telling yourself that. Nothing but demrat hot air on Russia etc.

Forum List

Back