sorry but just wanted to get something of

decker

Oct 12, 2012
my chest. One or two people have thrown false lies that i am a troll.

I want to deny this tottally . I hate trolls and the fact i been called one does my head in. Disagree with my views but don,t make up lies about me

In england i watched bbc one documentury about abuse that trolls do on internet to people of all kind famous or not. I would never ever troll a internet message board thread. So to those who accused of me falsely please don,t throw this false lie at me.

Anyway thanks and sorry to raise this but really wound me up.

so, are you a good troll,....or a bad troll? did they say?
i am neither . i do not troll and never would . It lazy lie really. Someone has views that people don,t like and so they don,t resort to wum to shut them up.

i am neither . i do not troll and never would . It lazy lie really. Someone has views that people don,t like and so they don,t resort to wum to shut them up.

Well friend if troll is the worst they called you just stick around, that's mild.

Please try to take amusement more than be disturbed.......it's the nature of the interwebs

I am not a concern troll. i don,t troll at all. What you saying is what i call wum as you repeat a lie to wind someone up.

despite that secondly thanks for link and i am always trying to improve my spelling and grammer.

I am not a concern troll. i don,t troll at all. What you saying is what i call wum as you repeat a lie to wind someone up.

despite that secondly thanks for link and i am always trying to improve my spelling and grammer.
:confused: How can my opinion be a lie?

Well friend if troll is the worst they called you just stick around, that's mild.

Please try to take amusement more than be disturbed.......it's the nature of the interwebs
i try to take amusement but i don,t think calling a troll is very respectful thing.

if we in flame zone i would expect abuse but not around other parts of board

i don,t mind people calling me a twat, idiot, arsehole or other words. But being called a troll is very dirty word in my book.

but i will try to chill. nothing i can do to stop them i guess

it a lie because you accused me of false thing you can,t back up.

you said i am concern troll. therefore you accusing of me being something i am not. therefore i am calling it a lie.

all thing to do with trolls are bad. trolling is just word of people who either abuse people, or go on internet for wind up or to do something that upsets others.

so i don,t like being accused of being one

you said i am concern troll. therefore you accusing of me being something i am not. therefore i am calling it a lie.
nope as it bad as sending abusive letters to someone or spamming someone e-mail.

it just wrong and not something i do man.

Or are you lying with the claim that I have lied?

Or are you lying with the claim that I have lied?
i am saying that you are accusing me of being something without evidence to back it up.
I don,t throw thing at you without evidence.

Forum List

Back