Soooooooooooo being my birthday I got Tim Cox; He's one of my faves

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I can't believe my husband pulled this off. One of my favorites that I had to leave behind was "Hurry Sun Up"

Cox is amazing . So he got it for me again.
21741187_1.jpg

Happy Birfday to me. He told me some others are on the way. This is like the best birfday ever. I adore Cox. He captures the soul and the spirit of the west.

I can't believe my husband pulled this off. One of my favorites that I had to leave behind was "Hurry Sun Up"

21741187_1.jpg

Happy Birfday to me. He told me some others are on the way. This is like the best birfday ever. I adore Cox. He captures the soul and the spirit of the west.

Yo, Their Is A Time In Life? You`d Rather Like To Forget How Old You Are Getting! If I Didn`t Have Kids? I Could Forget My Age, And Look Young Forever!!! """HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tiny-Dancer"""

"GTP"
giphy.gif

21741187_1.jpg

Yo, Their Is A Time In Life? You`d Rather Like To Forget How Old You Are Getting! If I Didn`t Have Kids? I Could Forget My Age, And Look Young Forever!!! """HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tiny-Dancer"""

"GTP"
giphy.gif

I love getting old and I love the war.

21741187_1.jpg

"GTP"
giphy.gif

You were one of the most prolific simple man. How could I not love yuo. You turned the tide.

21741187_1.jpg

"GTP"
giphy.gif

I love getting old and I love the war.
Happy Birthday.

That picture looks like my father when I was growing.
My fathers name was Daniel Boone. He put me on a horse before I could walk.I love this history we carry with our fathers. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelll sometimes not.

One of the funniest things that ever happened was when I was going south for Ruby Starr. I was going for a bitch for my sire Jim Dandy. Oh the snowflakes. We roll into to Maurices.....Now if you go south you cannot miss Maurices....sp help me out here.

I'm already pissed off because my husband says they lay claim to not the confederacy, not anything else BUT YELLOW BBQ.

Alright this is going to be a fucking battle.

Forum List

Back