Soon 38 never had a girlfriend would like to get married

One of my clients was seriously unattractive. He went looking in the bride market in the Philippines. An older not to attractive woman emailed back. "Bring me to America and marry me. I will make you rich." He did and dang if she didn't make him a millionaire. She had a real talent for stock picks. They started out with penny stock. In a very short time she was a real player.

One of my clients was seriously unattractive. He went looking in the bride market in the Philippines. An older not to attractive woman emailed back. "Bring me to America and marry me. I will make you rich." He did and dang if she didn't make him a millionaire. She had a real talent for stock picks. They started out with penny stock. In a very short time she was a real player.

You need enough means, financial, security etc. for a mail-order bride. I dont have the means to get a woman from abroad. In Austria there are strict laws, your marriage partner, needs to learn german, pass exams, you need enough money, a secure job, healthinsurance etc. I dont have the means for that.

You need enough means, financial, security etc. for a mail-order bride. I dont have the means to get a woman from abroad. In Austria there are strict laws, your marriage partner, needs to learn german, pass exams, you need enough money, a secure job, healthinsurance etc. I dont have the means for that.
Drat!
Aside from yourself, do you have any interests?

Mort, do you have a job?

Mort, do you have a job?

Not yet, Im on a retirement sheme or benefits for disability. But I plan to take up a job again soon.

Lose weight, work out, go to church and spend less time on this forum.
Finally someone to ask.

My neighbor friend insists on putting 100 octane in his lawn mower. I said he is foolish. First for the cost. The funky exhaust smell is a lot of lead and more noxious. Octane has more to do with inside engine pressure rather than the flash point. Who is right? He says I'm fulla shit. Good guy though. The perfect neighbor in a fantasy book of neighbors

I've always used Shell 93 in my mower. Never had a problem.

Premium no longer has lead or any smell difference.
It actually just has some more volatiles taken out.
Inside engine pressure and flash point are actually the same thing really.
The point is that if the compression ration is high enough, the cheap fuel will explode from the compression heat.
Premium can handle higher pressures without exploding.
But I doubt most lawn mowers have high compression.
They would be harder to start, louder, and need premium.

The biggest problem is most gasoline now has ethanol, and that is bad on lawn mower fuel lines, carbs, gaskets, O-rings, etc.

Mort, do you have a job?

Not yet, Im on a retirement sheme or benefits for disability. But I plan to take up a job again soon.

Jobs are important.
Women look at jobs as a way of determining your ambitions and capabilities.
Second then after getting a job, is to buy a house.
If you can' afford a good one, then buy a cheap one and rent it out for 5 years until you can sell it and upgrade to one you would want to live in.

There is nothing more important than relationships.
If it means eating less and exercising more, then do it.
Watch your appearance.
Stay clean and well dressed.
It shows self respect.
Others notice things like that.

Forum List

Back