Soon 38 never had a girlfriend would like to get married

Lower your expectations.
What do you have in mind for me? I don't exactly try to date supermodels
Ditch the shades to start.

Good call Sloop! :cool:

25218.jpg

But I just can't find a woman. Do you think the main problem is my obesity? Can you give me some advice.
Are you still living with your mother at 38? Believe me get your own crib to start. Do you have a job and teeth? That helps too.

Lose weight, work out, go to church and spend less time on this forum.
Finally someone to ask.

My neighbor friend insists on putting 100 octane in his lawn mower. I said he is foolish. First for the cost. The funky exhaust smell is a lot of lead and more noxious. Octane has more to do with inside engine pressure rather than the flash point. Who is right? He says I'm fulla shit. Good guy though. The perfect neighbor in a fantasy book of neighbors

I've always used Shell 93 in my mower. Never had a problem.

It's really really ironic that you asked me this and not a few months ago a radio station was asking for an explanation of octane and I'm the one who called and got on the air with the explanation.

Octane is an ability of a fuel to resist detonation, that is igniting uncontrollably at a point that is NOT when the spark happens. In high compression engines fuel can ignite before its supposed to. This can damage engines. Very few engines these days REQUIRE 100 octane, and you can't find that anywhere but at an airport anyway. Lawnmower engines, snowblowers, anything with an air cooled engine will NEVER require anything other than 87. In fact, high octane fuels can cause a reduction in power in low-power engines like that because it burns slower.

Unless you drive a hot rod car that states in the owners manual that it requires high octane fuel, 87 is perfectly fine. Modern engines may say that you won't get "book horsepower" unless you run high octane fuel. In that case, the knock sensor will detect low octane fuel and retard the timing automatically. You won't notice it unless you're on a race track or a dyno. Your engine will make slightly less horsepower than it COULD with higher octane fuel. But damage to the engine will not be allowed to happen by the computer. Older hot rods that didn't have computers COULD require high octane fuel or else the engine could knock which, again, can damage an engine.

If he is really using 100 octane that is known as 100LL Avgas, or aviation gasoline. It DOES have lead in it. Lead is a known poison. So his engine is putting out more harmful emissions than a lawnmower run on mogas, or motor gasoline, aka car gas.

I can't comment on whether he's "full of shit" or not, but he is not doing any good running high octane gas in his lawnmower. He is making someone richer though.

To give credence to my explanation, I am a licensed aircraft mechanic and pilot.

Lower your expectations.
Coupling is very similar to being a sales man. Its a numbers game. The more offers you make the better chance of making a sale. Quit doing stupid shit like getting tattoos to try and attract some one. I make absolutely no effort in trying to hide who I am . Look your prospect square in the eye give them clues as to who you really are. Make no apologies for being that person and offer them affection. Ya get turned down do not take it personally just move on the the next person. Sooner or later you'll make a sale. That at least gets you in a door. Once in do not take shit. If it does not work for you move on and again make no apologies or you get stuck with wrong person which is worst than being alone. If it works for you establish trust. If trust can not be established again move on. Rinse and repeat. Have the balls to ask and don't let rejection get you down.

Just make sure they poke holes in the box so they don't arrive dead...

russian-mail-order-brides-.jpg

But I just can't find a woman. Do you think the main problem is my obesity? Can you give me some advice.
Just be yourself and if a woman really love you she wont care about your look .

It seems that doesnt work but ok thanks. I prefer to be myself and that someone would love me for who I am but it never worked. Im now 38 and it never worked.

It seems that doesnt work but ok thanks. I prefer to be myself and that someone would love me for who I am but it never worked. Im now 38 and it never worked.
You still did not meet that girl maybe you need to be more patient

Mortimer one of my friend really look like you :) he is a really nice person and i try to make him meet one of my friend but she was not interested because of his look but his wallet that yes. he knows they are interested in his fortune and not the rest. I think it’s better for him to be alone than ill-accompanied.

I know a couple of guys who became Jehovah's Witnesses and in their Kingdom Halls were soon matched up with brides.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Lower your expectations.
Mail order bride from Thailand.

When guys can't attract/get a woman, they buy/get a bride from Thailand, lol.

Thai Mail Order Brides - Meet Beautiful Thai Women for Marriage

No way, man. Half those Thai brides are lady-boys.
Never kiss a Thai woman that has an Adams Apple :ack-1:

Morti, you got to not worry about it. Don't think about it and just be you everywhere you go. It will happen, it can't be forced or wished.

Look too hard one gets a neon sign over them they can't see but everyone else can. It says "look out for me"

One will meet a lot of nice women doing volunteer work. Volunteering at an issue you believe in, you will find women you have things in common with. I have met some real nice, decent women over the years doing volunteer work.

Forum List

Back