Sonny Barger Dead

Now.

, Barger provide had no positive contribution to anything anywhere. He was a complete cancer. He was a career criminal responsible for thousands of violent crimes from rape to murder. He was a low life drug pusher. He was human garbage.
He bought stolen guns from the cartels and sold them to the Oakland Black Panthers. In exchange for early release of A
A Catastrophe Doesn't Need an Apostrophe

Yes, it is Hells Angels. But why? A name like "Heavens Devils" wouldn't look right, either.
It's deliberate. The claim is that since there are many kinds of hell no apostrophe is needed. I think it's their way of saying fuck your rules.

There are vintage films of Barger riding dirt motorbikes in the Desert ( AJS ) ( BSA Victor ) ( Ossa) and yes a Suzuki ( Japanese bike )
In the old days a member could ride other than Harleys. My boyfriend at the time (1960ish) rode a big Indian.

Barger is a guy who took part in various violent crimes from the rape of teenage girls to murder. This is not a guy who someone should say “he had a good run.” This man was human garbage. He didn’t care about those who think he was folk hero.

The world is better place with him not in it.
The HA doesn't have many rules but one is, no underage girls. I kept my real age a deep secret. No one knew. Not even my boyfriend. The Angels don't have to rape, wherever they go women crawl all over them. Why? The lure of the bad boy perhaps.

1656796665495.png

1656796693161.png

~S~

Barger was anything other than "a real man." He was a criminal and a classic example of a bully.
Did you know the man? Ever sit down and talk with him? Talk to people who know him? Have you ever been in Oakland? Yep, he certainly was a murdering drug pusher. He was definitely in and out of prisons. He was also loyal to excess, never would tolerate a man hitting a woman or mistreating a dog or a child.

I don't like clubs of any kind...especially the exhibitionist strutting types.

Did you know the man? Ever sit down and talk with him? Talk to people who know him? Have you ever been in Oakland? Yep, he certainly was a murdering drug pusher. He was definitely in and out of prisons. He was also loyal to excess, never would tolerate a man hitting a woman or mistreating a dog or a child.
Sonny Barger was piece of crap. He was not someone who should be considered a hero in any way.

Barger wouldn’t hit a woman? Of course he would. He had a record of that.

But other than being a “murdering drug pusher,” you think he was a good guy. Lol.

The HA doesn't have many rules but one is, no underage girls. I kept my real age a deep secret. No one knew. Not even my boyfriend. The Angels don't have to rape, wherever they go women crawl all over them. Why? The lure of the bad boy perhaps.
Women do not crawl all over them. Most of them are fat slug looking guys who have poor personal hygiene.

Sonny Barger was piece of crap. He was not someone who should be considered a hero in any way.

But other than being a “murdering drug pusher,” you think he was a good guy. Lol.
Did you know him? Ever meet him? You have absolutely no idea what you are saying and making it up as you go along.

Actually, the ORIGINAL Hells Angels were one of the AVG (Flying Tiger) squadrons, the 3rd Pursuit. (1st and 2nd Pursuit were Adam And Eve and Panda Bears, respectively. )

The crazy cat lady is...well, crazy.
Did you know him? Ever meet him? You have absolutely no idea what you are saying and making it up as you go along.
I don't need to meet a scumbag to know he's a scumbag.

Actually, the ORIGINAL Hells Angels were one of the AVG (Flying Tiger) squadrons, the 3rd Pursuit. (1st and 2nd Pursuit were Adam And Eve and Panda Bears, respectively. )

The crazy cat lady is...well, crazy.

I don't need to meet a scumbag to know he's a scumbag.
Aside from taking the name with some adjustment, the motorcycle gang has nothing to do with the flying squadron. You're high again. Watch that meth. It could be laced with fentanyl. Here's hoping.

Aside from taking the name with some adjustment, the motorcycle gang has nothing to do with the flying squadron. You're high again. Watch that meth. It could be laced with fentanyl. Here's hoping.
Well, no, you're (as always) full of shit. And, as usual, your reading comprehension sucks rocks.

Forum List

Back