Sonny Barger Dead

Well, no, you're (as always) full of shit. And, as usual, your reading comprehension sucks rocks.
Most original members of the HA motorbike club & other clubs including AMA comprtition
Clubs were WW2 Veterans and actually were ones ( some ) pictured in those WW2 pictures in this thread tree

Now.

, Barger provide had no positive contribution to anything anywhere. He was a complete cancer. He was a career criminal responsible for thousands of violent crimes from rape to murder. He was a low life drug pusher. He was human garbage.
Yup.

That anyone admires that human shitstain, or thinks he was a "real man" is pathetic.

Claiming there were NO VETERANS in the Motorbike Subculture from 1946 - 1966 Timeframe is totally a fabrication ( Wiki style )
I never made that claim when I know for a fact that there were many. More veterans than non veterans. I said that the men who flew in the famed Hell's Angels were not the founders of the motorcycle club The Hells Angels. When I started dating my very first boyfriend was a ten year marine veteran. Hence the line "say hello to Leo for me". Correct your thinking.

You are entitled. After all, I have always thought that shitstain obama should be hanged by the ankles . Democrats should line the highways as if it were the Appian Way. Difference of opinion.
I think we're on the same page sans the Angels.

Forum List

Back