Songs That Would Never Get Approved To Be Recorded Today

Because there is always going to be at least one person who is going to find something to hate about every song, why don't I just save us all the trouble of naming off songs and just simply say every song that there is known to man and woman both.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Those are specific Christians artists and will NEVER be played on a mainstream secular music radio station.
Pretty sure I have heard Bridge over Troubed Waters on the radio several times. I dont actually own it but I know all the words. How did that happen ?

I think you just want to be a victim.

Who recorded Bridge over troubled water and when?
Now go back and read the OP heading and get back to us with a report.
It doesnt matter when it was recorded.It gets played today. We should be grateful that "Christian Rock" is a niche genre because examples I have heard are fucking dismal.

Those are specific Christians artists and will NEVER be played on a mainstream secular music radio station.
You are mistaken. Lauren Daigle has broke into the secular charts time and time again. An appearance on "The Voice" rocketed "Hold on to Me" on both itunes and the Billboard 200.

Since the release of her GRAMMY Award winning, platinum certified album Look Up Child, Lauren Daigle has reigned on the Billboard Charts. The album debuted at No. 3 on the Top 200 Albums chart making Daigle the first female artist to simultaneously hit the Top 10 on both Billboard’s Pop and Christian Billboard Album Charts. In addition, the GRAMMY Award winning triple-platinum crossover hit, “You Say,” became the longest-running No. 1 song of any genre on the weekly Billboard Hot charts at an incredible 116 weeks. Daigle has earned seven Billboard Music Awards, four American Music Awards, ten GMA Dove Music Awards and sold-out concert venues all over the world.

You are mistaken. Lauren Daigle has broke into the secular charts time and time again. An appearance on "The Voice" rocketed "Hold on to Me" on both itunes and the Billboard 200.

Since the release of her GRAMMY Award winning, platinum certified album Look Up Child, Lauren Daigle has reigned on the Billboard Charts. The album debuted at No. 3 on the Top 200 Albums chart making Daigle the first female artist to simultaneously hit the Top 10 on both Billboard’s Pop and Christian Billboard Album Charts. In addition, the GRAMMY Award winning triple-platinum crossover hit, “You Say,” became the longest-running No. 1 song of any genre on the weekly Billboard Hot charts at an incredible 116 weeks. Daigle has earned seven Billboard Music Awards, four American Music Awards, ten GMA Dove Music Awards and sold-out concert venues all over the world.

Her hit songs you’re talking about are secular with only vague references to God. A secular person would never make the connection. Swithchfoot is the same.

Forum List

Back