Son tipped off FBI about his father, who is charged in Capitol riot

Hitler youth.

This is also exactly what Stalin did...exactly. Kids told the commies if their parents talked shit about the party...and their parents were executed And the children made out to be heros.

FUCKING DISGUSTING.

No it's not anything like what Stalin did. This kid turned his father in for attacking the Capital, threatening to kill members of the Senate and the Congress, and trying to overthrow the duly elected government of the USA. If his father had done this in Russia, he'd already be dead.
His Father was a Pro Democracy protester trying to stop the installation of an illegitimate imposter.
A Freedom Loving activist.
Why would some asshole from Ireland be so impassioned about defending trump?

I SMELL BORSCHT
I oppose injustice in any country.
Russian trolls love to stoke racial shit

Hitler youth.

This is also exactly what Stalin did...exactly. Kids told the commies if their parents talked shit about the party...and their parents were executed And the children made out to be heros.

FUCKING DISGUSTING.

No it's not anything like what Stalin did. This kid turned his father in for attacking the Capital, threatening to kill members of the Senate and the Congress, and trying to overthrow the duly elected government of the USA. If his father had done this in Russia, he'd already be dead.
His Father was a Pro Democracy protester trying to stop the installation of an illegitimate imposter.

I SMELL BORSCHT

It you do support injustice in the USA. You support the attempted insurrection and coup by Trump and his thugs. You supported a man threatening a child with death. And then deem the child to be a "traitor" for turning in his tormentor.

I've done a lot of work with abused children, and I would bet any money you want, that the child turned in his father because of chronic, long-term beatings and abuse by his father. You say the bond between the parent and the child will be broken. It already is, and it wasn't the child who broke it.

Poor kid. Growing up beaten and abused by this asshole, and you're celebrating him and vilifying the child.

Hitler youth.

FUCKING DISGUSTING.

I SMELL BORSCHT

It you do support injustice in the USA. You support the attempted insurrection and coup by Trump and his thugs. You supported a man threatening a child with death. And then deem the child to be a "traitor" for turning in his tormentor.

I've done a lot of work with abused children, and I would bet any money you want, that the child turned in his father because of chronic, long-term beatings and abuse by his father. You say the bond between the parent and the child will be broken. It already is, and it wasn't the child who broke it.

Poor kid. Growing up beaten and abused by this asshole, and you're celebrating him and vilifying the child.
It wasn't an insurrection. It wasn't a coup. Ashli Babbitt was not a terrorist. Those being held are political prisoners.
According to the media the clean up operation involved picking up some discarded cigarrettes.

It wasn't a coup
Sure. It was just a mob of violent people descending on government to enforce their will in order to install their unelected leader.

Totally not a coup.
It was 99.99% peaceful, and the motive was to make their voices heard.
People don't go to a coup unarmed, take selfies and leaver when asked.
Stop drinking the media Koolaid.

It was 99.99% peaceful, and the motive was to make their voices heard.
People don't go to a coup unarmed, take selfies and leaver when asked.
Stop drinking the media Koolaid.
Not sure what you mean by 99.99% peaceful.
It literally, and I do mean this literally, it had a 99.99% SURVIVAL rate.

What a patriot.
Yeah, the Democrat Reich's version of patriotism means turning your parents in to the government.

IT is literally chilling how close you weasels are coming to resemble the NAZIs of the 1930s.
When parents breaks the law that is what they get, don't like it, don't break the law because, when you do as a parent and demand your kids and wife lie for you all that parent is doing is creating another criminal out of their children and their wife . I guess you advocate for the training and abetting of crime...Congrats.

Now we have gone full communist. Stalin tactics. Well done America!

Also raises $100k on GOFUNDME????

I have a couple of relatives who have turned into full-throated Bleach Drinkers...

And, yes, I'd turn them in a heartbeat if I thought they were going to do anything dangerous and crazy, before they hurt themselves or others.

Remember the Unabomber, and how his brother turned him in? It was a brave thing to do...
Brave? To turn in psychopath murdering people? Wow, you have a really low bar.

It wasn't a coup
Sure. It was just a mob of violent people descending on government to enforce their will in order to install their unelected leader.

Totally not a coup.
What was this, NAZI?

iu

What a patriot.
Yeah, the Democrat Reich's version of patriotism means turning your parents in to the government.

IT is literally chilling how close you weasels are coming to resemble the NAZIs of the 1930s.
When parents breaks the law that is what they get, don't like it, don't break the law because, when you do as a parent and demand your kids and wife lie for you all that parent is doing is creating another criminal out of their children and their wife . I guess you advocate for the training and abetting of crime...Congrats.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You actually admit that you approve! Himmler would have been so proud!

What a patriot.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tough shit convict.

What a patriot.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tough shit convict.
The SS would say the same thing.

Now we have gone full communist. Stalin tactics. Well done America!

Also raises $100k on GOFUNDME????

The dude was slightly crazy, apparently.

....Moreover, according to the affidavit, Reffitt's spouse also confirmed to authorities that Reffitt told his son and daughter, "If you turn me in, you're a traitor and you know what happens to traitors … traitors get shot."

Well, that is a threat. There it is.

Okay, the kid gets a pass from me on that one.

Hitler youth.

FUCKING DISGUSTING.
Hitler definitely did that, and there are a number of stories of kids who did just that, and their fathers, at least, were sent to concentration camp. (Richard Evans, The Third Reich in Power)

I am worried about the open appeal law enforcement sent out asking family members to rat on their family members. This is pretty low --- Dems, of course. The right would never do this. (I hope!)

Forum List

Back