Son tipped off FBI about his father, who is charged in Capitol riot

Thanks for reading my illiteracy.

6ccedb434eb65daeef32600a97df37a4.gif
"Yer" welcome.

6ccedb434eb65daeef32600a97df37a4.gif

Has to be tough as hell to turn in family, but terrorists must be punished. Strong kid.

The father threatened to kill anyone in the family who ratted him out. Sounds like a real winner. Maybe the kid ratted out his old man to get rid of him. I know some kids who would do it in a heartbeat - things are that bad at home.

The parallels between this 'cancel culture' Orwellian nightmare we are living and China's Cultural Revolution of the 60s/70s are becoming increasingly clear.

Has to be tough as hell to turn in family, but terrorists must be punished. Strong kid.

The father threatened to kill anyone in the family who ratted him out. Sounds like a real winner. Maybe the kid ratted out his old man to get rid of him. I know some kids who would do it in a heartbeat - things are that bad at home.
I wonder if Dad was a USMB poster.

The parallels between this 'cancel culture' Orwellian nightmare we are living and China's Cultural Revolution of the 60s/70s are becoming increasingly clear.

Um, sure.

Yes, getting turned in by your family after you committed a crime and threatened to kill them is the same as mass murder done by Mao. You tell yourself that, Dripping Poop.....

Do you people even listen to yourselves. "Cancel culture", "Orwellian nightmare" "Ministry of Truth", all because you're being told to stop lying. Oh the horror!!!

Do you people even listen to yourselves. "Cancel culture", "Orwellian nightmare" "Ministry of Truth", all because you're being told to stop lying. Oh the horror!!!

You leftists are so euphoric right now that you don't even see what you're becoming. You're too stupid to stop and think about what happens when you saw through the branch you're sitting on to 'punish' your enemies. But you're not even American, so what you think really doesn't matter.

The liberals will make this little shitstain a hero...but if the son of someone committing voter fraud to help Biden turned them in, the left would crush them.

Liberals=Hitler

I doubt it. Voter fraud is voter fraud no matter who commits it.

So, we're left with this kid who is trying to go to college and he has an idiot for a dad who threated to kill him if he ratted him out. I don't blame him at all, fuck that guy.
It looks like no college for him. It couldn't happen to a more deserving offspring.

The liberals will make this little shitstain a hero...but if the son of someone committing voter fraud to help Biden turned them in, the left would crush them.

Liberals=Hitler

So, we're left with this kid who is trying to go to college and he has an idiot for a dad who threated to kill him if he ratted him out. I don't blame him at all, fuck that guy.
It looks like no college for him. It couldn't happen to a more deserving offspring.

Why no college?

Liberals=Hitler

Why no college?
Dad won't pay for it, obviously.

Hitler youth.

This is also exactly what Stalin did...exactly. Kids told the commies if their parents talked shit about the party...and their parents were executed And the children made out to be heros.

FUCKING DISGUSTING.

I will note that on his shelf behind him, he has a Hello Kitty water cooler and some kind of Anime doll in a skirt.

(Not that there is anything wrong with that, LOL. :) )

Last edited:

Forum List

Back