Son tipped off FBI about his father, who is charged in Capitol riot

As terrible as that sounds, it turns out the guy was a little out there.

....Moreover, according to the affidavit, Reffitt's spouse also confirmed to authorities that Reffitt told his son and daughter, "If you turn me in, you're a traitor and you know what happens to traitors … traitors get shot."

Good for the kid. His dad sounded like a piece of shit and may have threatened to murder his kids. Oh, Tim "Trump is going to win 49 maybe 50 states" Pool didn't tell you that?

As terrible as that sounds, it turns out the guy was a little out there.

....Moreover, according to the affidavit, Reffitt's spouse also confirmed to authorities that Reffitt told his son and daughter, "If you turn me in, you're a traitor and you know what happens to traitors … traitors get shot."

Larsky has turned in many people = snitch

Now we have gone full communist. Stalin tactics. Well done America!

Also raises $100k on GOFUNDME????

The dude was slightly crazy, apparently.

The dude was slightly crazy, apparently.

What a real stand up guy for those that are defending him on this thread who might shoot their family also.

The liberals will make this little shitstain a hero...but if the son of someone committing voter fraud to help Biden turned them in, the left would crush them.

Liberals=Hitler

I doubt it. Voter fraud is voter fraud no matter who commits it.

So, we're left with this kid who is trying to go to college and he has an idiot for a dad who threated to kill him if he ratted him out. I don't blame him at all, fuck that guy.

What's "communist" about this OP?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

I have a couple of relatives who have turned into full-throated Bleach Drinkers...

And, yes, I'd turn them in a heartbeat if I thought they were going to do anything dangerous and crazy, before they hurt themselves or others.

Remember the Unabomber, and how his brother turned him in? It was a brave thing to do...

Forum List

Back