Son tipped off FBI about his father, who is charged in Capitol riot

I really doubt this guy has much to put in a will (especially after 7 years in prison).

The kid is already close to 18 and will have moved on by that point.

Th guy's wife will probably divorce the creep as well...considering he threatened violence on everyone in the family
Christ, my post was a year and a half ago. Get a life, loser. Lulz.

What a hate filled vile person you are.

Much like a son that would rat out his own father.

This is the future you wanted. This is hte world you have built. That you are happy with it shows that you are a soulless monster.

If the boy's father was a drug dealer, would you be OK with the son "ratting him out".

This boy's father tried to kill people and overthrow the government, on January 6th, and then threatened to kill his own children if they "ratted him out". That makes him a man who is dangerous to himself and others, and especially to his own children.

I'm always happy to see abusive assholes like this man get "prison justice". Children who are abused suffer from the trauma of that abuse for the rest of their lives. Their lives can never be put back together again with no memory or linger effects of that abuse and trauma.

If the boy's father was a drug dealer, would you be OK with the son "ratting him out".

This boy's father tried to kill people and overthrow the government, on January 6th, and then threatened to kill his own children if they "ratted him out". That makes him a man who is dangerous to himself and others, and especially to his own children.

I'm always happy to see abusive assholes like this man get "prison justice". Children who are abused suffer from the trauma of that abuse for the rest of their lives. Their lives can never be put back together again with no memory or linger effects of that abuse and trauma.

You are full of shit. The father did not "try to kill people" or "overthrow the government".

Forum List

Back