somewhere

• Banned
Mani stunningly won the bet that Warren would beat Brown in the MA senate race.

i thought i might have a problem when i couldn't bring myself to vote for him.

:eusa_eh:

:lol:

I still thought it'd be closer than it was.

so did i

he overplayed the indian thing, by which i mean he made it the centerpiece of his campaign

really stupid

liz will keep the chair warm for the next kennedy and then toddle back to harvard.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHzUvUVVZZg&feature=fvst]Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere over the Rainbow ( Lyrics). - YouTube[/ame]

Wasn't the first Romney somewhat responsible for Goldwater's loss?

Goldwater beat the senior Romney for the 1964 nomination. Romney hated him.

I think del's OP was meant to convey the idea Goldwater is laughing over the idea of junior losing, too.

goldwater is laughing because he was right, and they wouldn't listen.

And I am even more angry as a legislator who must endure the threats of every religious group who thinks it has some God-granted right to control my vote on every roll call in the Senate. I am warning them today: I will fight them every step of the way if they try to dictate their moral convictions to all Americans in the name of "conservatism."

goldwater is laughing because he was right, and they wouldn't listen.

And I am even more angry as a legislator who must endure the threats of every religious group who thinks it has some God-granted right to control my vote on every roll call in the Senate. I am warning them today: I will fight them every step of the way if they try to dictate their moral convictions to all Americans in the name of "conservatism."
Yup. They did not listen. One of Goldwater's greatest quotes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back