Sometimes things just work out for the best

Qh, he will never see the down side.

You mean like the one where the vax is fucking useless? That crazy conspiracy theory that we see before our very eyes?
Yep. Your conspiracy theory that the vax is useless is exactly the kind of crazy conspiracy theory I'm talking about.

How does a web designer and former musician get to determine the health and welfare of American citizens? The freaking left has gone crazy.

Yep. Your conspiracy theory that the vax is useless is exactly the kind of crazy conspiracy theory I'm talking about.
Then why do those who get the vax still spread it to others and even die from the virus?

Otherwise the masking and testing bullshit would have ended by now.

Many of your fellow trumpsters have.
I'm not a Trumpster moron.

He has become the greatest Boogerman the left have ever had.

Do you scare little children at night with the fantasy of how much of a monster he is? Or do you just scare yourselves?

I'm not a Trumpster moron.

He has become the greatest Boogerman the left have ever had.

Do you scare little children at night with the fantasy of how much of a monster he is? Or do you just scare yourselves?
As long as trump is still calling the shots for the GOP, you are a trumpster.

No, I am and will always be a conservative. As long as the woke call the shots for the left, you'll always be a marxist.
If you support and vote for trump, you are a trumpster. I doubt you know what a marxist is.

Forum List

Back