Something To Remember Folks: Tim Kaine Wants To End The White Majority In America

There are roughly 265 million guns in America. Guess who owns most of them. :)

Something wrong with Kaine in the head. My parents think he's a pedophile. Unusual for them to say that, but they are good judges of character.

This is their vision, these are their plans, they want the USA and all other White countries to cease to exist as White countries This is totally unacceptable. Vote Trump and restore America back to the people the founders originally created it for in the 1790 Naturalization Act.

Tim Kaine Cheers End of White Majority in Spanish Address

People like you are starting to make me think a white majority is way over rated. I prefer people that love the country and believe in its founding documents. Obviously, you're not one of those people.

This is their vision, these are their plans, they want the USA and all other White countries to cease to exist as White countries This is totally unacceptable. Vote Trump and restore America back to the people the founders originally created it for in the 1790 Naturalization Act.

I'm going to vote for Hilary again now that I have found this out! Good stuff you racist cave gibbon. :laugh:

I'm going to vote for Hilary again now that I have found this out! Good stuff you racist cave gibbon. :laugh:

ohhhhhhhhhhh I am telling!!

You want to see who the real criminal and fraud is...Look no further then Donald Trump.

then if you're white you better haul ass.

Something wrong with Kaine in the head. My parents think he's a pedophile. Unusual for them to say that, but they are good judges of character.

Maybe the reason that the FBI dropped the investigation into the emails was because of the evidence of child sex traffickers that could have involved a lot of people in Washington. Some that leaked were pretty bad. And the NYPD was leaking info.

Lunatic actress and big Hillary supporter, Lena Dunham, was also calling for the extinction of white males. Pretty sick people that want some literally killed off so they can have their ideal world. Isn't that how Hitler got started?

Who cares what color the person next to you is?

The answer to that is probably people who worry about stupid things and are incapable of seeing things for what they should be.

Hey, I remember being on a bus in Zambia and seeing some old white dude with his black wife surrounded by black people, no one cared.

He probably is a pedophile. He's a homo, that's for sure.

He probably is a pedophile. He's a homo, that's for sure.

They suggested that as well. I reminded them homo doesn't matter. IMO, he's difficult to figure out, but any good judge of character recognizes he's not right in the head.

People like you are starting to make me think a white majority is way over rated. I prefer people that love the country and believe in its founding documents. Obviously, you're not one of those people.
The only remotely reliable group for constitutional conservatism is white people.

Deal with it.

Who cares what color the person next to you is?

The answer to that is probably people who worry about stupid things and are incapable of seeing things for what they should be.

Hey, I remember being on a bus in Zambia and seeing some old white dude with his black wife surrounded by black people, no one cared.
I doubt Zambians would ever even allow mass immigration to turn them into minorities.

Africans and other non-whites have the privilege of pretending that race doesn't matter in their homelands, people of European descent in the heart of Western Europe do not.

The only remotely reliable group for constitutional conservatism is white people.

Deal with it.

Ginsberg, white......Kagan, white........hildabitch, white......I could go on an name a few hundreds of thousands also white that could give a shit about the Constitution, so white ain't all that special.

Deal with it.

Ginsberg, white......Kagan, white........hildabitch, white......I could go on an name a few hundreds of thousands also white that could give a shit about the Constitution, so white ain't all that special.
Yeah, but Trump only got about 20% of both blacks and Hispanics.

The VAST majority of minorities are opposed to the founding of this country.

Trump cleaned up on whites, both college educated and not because white people are the most bound to the constitution.

Deal with it.

Trump cleaned up on whites, both college educated and not because white people are the most bound to the constitution.

Most white people haven't even read the Constitution as an adult. Most white people can't even tell you about the bill of rights beyond the 1st, 2nd and 5th amendments. Even then. most that have an idea of what those amendments say, really don't fully grasp what they mean. So get off your soap box and get in the real world.

Deal with it.

Most white people haven't even read the Constitution as an adult. Most white people can't even tell you about the bill of rights beyond the 1st, 2nd and 5th amendments. Even then. most that have an idea of what those amendments say, really don't fully grasp what they mean. So get off your soap box and get in the real world.
And almost all of those white people are Democrats.

The ONLY minority population Republicans could actually win reliably is the black native population(which Republicans made more gains with in this election thanks to Trump).

Republicans need to write off all the Hispanic immigrants from Mexico and South America and concentrate on ripping away the black vote from Democrats to put the inner cities back into play.

This is a white/black country that was actually FOUNDED as such.

Deal with it.

The ONLY minority population Republicans could actually win reliably is the black native population(which Republicans made more gains with in this election thanks to Trump).

Republicans need to write off all the Hispanic immigrants from Mexico and South America and concentrate on ripping away the black vote from Democrats to put the inner cities back into play.

Once again you demonstrate how much you don't know, Trump took 30+% of the latino vote. Many 1st generation legal latino immigrants went for Trump because they understand better than most how illegal immigration effects them. Trump carried TX +9%, no one guessed that would happen.

Deal with it.

Once again you demonstrate how much you don't know, Trump took 30+% of the latino vote. Many 1st generation legal latino immigrants went for Trump because they understand better than most how illegal immigration effects them.
A large amount of that 30% is Cuban.

Mexicans are mostly La Raza lunatics and South Americans are Communists.

Republicans will do better to just target millennials as a whole than trying to directly weather the massive demographic changes coming.

Once again you demonstrate how much you don't know, Trump took 30+% of the latino vote. Many 1st generation legal latino immigrants went for Trump because they understand better than most how illegal immigration effects them.
A large amount of that 30% is Cuban.

Mexicans are mostly La Raza lunatics and South Americans are Communists.

Republicans will do better to just target millennials as a whole than trying to directly weather the massive demographic changes coming.

Wrong again, they might be cubans in FL, they aren't in TX.

Forum List

Back