something is wrong with jake

Oh no! I hope he's okay... :(

Hug+Dog.jpg

i am scared......i dont think he is gonna be okay...at all.....his back paws keep turning under....he is bumping into stuff and wont eat

I can't even begin to tell you a similar story I went through with my dog 3 years ago... I'm not like you, I internalize when things are too upsetting to bear... I will hope for the best for Jake and you too! Somebody get me a tissue! :(

009-2.jpg

thanks.....jakkers was not the type of dog who would want to bump around blind or drag his legs....he was a good dog and deserved to be treated as such....in life and death.....he had a good run.....
i think we are all still in shock...it just happened so fast...it went from....yea ill take jakkers to the vet.....to met me at the vet....something is really wrong....

apparently he was throwing blood clots...my vet was hopeful till she saw his eyes....you could see her shoulders slump....

jake knew it was time....i did what i feel like jake would want.....dogs live in the moment...jake was caught in a horrible moment.....i got him out of there....

i have oreos and canada dry....i will just binge like hell.....hubby is burying jake....men always wrap themselves in tasks

I just noticed that my dog had gone blind. For a few days she was having trouble seeing, and now she can't see at all.

It sounds like Jake had a massive stroke. I'm so sorry for you. Jake is at Rainbow Bridge waiting for you.

when i got there ...my vet and husband were waiting......she kept saying...steroids and give it a few weeks then she looked into his eyes....he was blind and his eye were full of blood....about 8:30 jake suffering ended.

Bones I feel your pain. I also lost my old friend not too long ago.

Sorry Bones, what a sad day for you and your family. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope you are doing better. This is a terrible, terrible time. When we lose our friends, our children, it's the end of the world.

So sorry for your loss. My Jake went much the same way.

Jake will always be in your memories right where he needs to be.

:(

I'm so, so sorry about Jake. He was good dog and lucky that he had such a great life with you. I know how much you love him and how hard this is. Take care, bones. {hugs}

Forum List

Back