Something is wrong with Celine Dion

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
In the space of only a few months Celine Dion is to thin, skeletal ... What's going on?

Céline-Dion-800x445.jpg

file73y6kdo00mh18cd142oz.jpg

Fans asked her the question if she was sick ? she answered everything is fine leave me alone.

K that one photo did look doctored but I looked it up further...many photos of her looking like this. I have a serious digestive disease and sadly, when it's active I can look like this too. It's not fun. People asking all the time, "Are you okay?". No, you're not thanks--it hurts a LOT to eat, so you don't. Much. Plus when your weight's this low you feel like crap. As you can imagine.

That's just one thing it could be, among many.

Hmm...if you look around on less doctored photos you can see her skin looks ragged/hardened and her hair is thinning also.
Obviously something wrong. But that is her business.

K that one photo did look doctored but I looked it up further...many photos of her looking like this. I have a serious digestive disease and sadly, when it's active I can look like this too. It's not fun. People asking all the time, "Are you okay?". No, you're not thanks--it hurts a LOT to eat, so you don't. Much. Plus when your weight's this low you feel like crap. As you can imagine.

I'm sorry for you, I did not know about this digestive disease, It is a mystery the reason for Celine thinness because it can have several causes, I think maybe a cancer? she was thin too some years ago already while being sublime (not looking sick) during her shows like this one in Las Vegas.

I'm sorry for you, I did not know about this digestive disease, It is a mystery the reason for Celine thinness because it can have several causes, I think maybe a cancer? she was thin too some years ago already while being sublime (not looking sick) during her shows like this one in Las Vegas.

Inflammatory Bowel Disease, under which come diseases like Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's. Some people lose a lot of weight and some do not. The disease is not usually fatal and can have varying degrees of impact on people's lives. Right now I am blessed to say I am in TOTAL REMISSION...with no meds. So I'm in good shape and I feel great.

Of course, as others mentioned, it could also be cancer, an eating disorder or many other things as well.

Inflammatory Bowel Disease, under which come diseases like Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's. Some people lose a lot of weight and some do not. The disease is not usually fatal and can have varying degrees of impact on people's lives. Right now I am blessed to say I am in TOTAL REMISSION...with no meds. So I'm in good shape and I feel great.

Of course, as others mentioned, it could also be cancer, an eating disorder or many other things as well.

Thank you for the explanation so all is well for you because health is the most important thing, it's a friend of mine who told me you saw Celine how she lost weight it's awful and surprising she does also fashion, something is wrong with Celine nobody recognizes it now she changed a lot

Hmm...if you look around on less doctored photos you can see her skin looks ragged/hardened and her hair is thinning also.
Obviously something wrong. But that is her business.
It's true her hair is thinner, she is sick and this is her business but hey it's normal that her fans are worried about her as for mick jagger had health concerns and his fans reacted the same way

I met her again two weeks ago at a Caesars event. She's a 51 year old woman that hasn't had any work done.

Forum List

Back