something I have not heard anyone speak on in RE Trump Raid

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

There it is. What about probable cause, oath and affirmation, and the description of the place to be searched and the items to be seized do you not understand?
Oh, I understand it, but you don't care that government agencies may have violated a former president's 4th amendment rights?

Oh, I understand it, but you don't care that government agencies may have violated a former president's 4th amendment rights?
WTF are you talking about. They had probable cause, supported by oath and affirmation of the whistle blower, probably Ivanka. The warrant described the place to be searched and even listed the items they were searching for. How was his fourth amendment right violated?

I see Mob Boss Trump had one of his hack lawyers call DOJ on that fucks behalf & issued a veiled threat aimed at Garland about people being "angry'. That son of a bitch thinks he's still POTUS where he got away with shit.

The best thing that can happen to this Country is if Trump is put away for the rest of his miserable life & let the chips fall where they may.

WTF are you talking about. They had probable cause, supported by oath and affirmation of the whistle blower, probably Ivanka. The warrant described the place to be searched and even listed the items they were searching for. How was his fourth amendment right violated?

Wrong.
There was nothing illegal at Mar-a-lago.
When presidents request classified docs at the White House, they are sent copies, not originals, and the expectation is they will retain or destroy them as they wish.
It is their discretion if they want to keep them for their personal library.

Wrong.
When presidents request classified docs at the White House, they are sent copies, not originals, and the expectation is they will retain or destroy them as they wish.
I am really going to need some documentation on that hoss.

Wrong.
I, for one, did not know that, and I hope your description of the process is spot one. Screw the FBI and DOJ and Biden. Every left leaning elected official can go to hell too.

I, for one, did not know that, and I hope your description of the process is spot one. Screw the FBI and DOJ and Biden. Every left leaning elected official can go to hell too.

A president can request copies of classified documents, but they must be maintained with the same restricted access and storage regulations as the original, until the copies are destroyed or the original gets declassified. Security clearances, need to know, and all that. Just because it is a copy does not change the way it is handled.

That said, Hillary was declared guilty of mishandling classified data in the DOJ investigation, but was not prosecuted because "intent" could not be proved, even though "intent" is nowhere found in the regulations as a requirement for prosecution. And so, I would assume the same standard would apply to Trump, IF indeed he mishandled classified documents. And I think that sucks, in both cases; guilt and prosecution should not depend on one's station in life, let alone one's politics. But, that's the world we live in today.

The cops are the bad guys in MAGA land and the MAGAs don`t know why they`re called Deplorables?

The cops are the bad guys in MAGA land and the MAGAs don`t know why they`re called Deplorables?

No, just the law enforcement agencies that have been caught red-handed lying and putting politics ahead of the law. Democrats couldn’t care less about the law, just pushing their political agenda forward.

Forum List

Back