Something for Trump's supporters to think about

Right on cue...

Like a broken record, Dems just keep going back to the same old Fake News stories after their most recent one blew up in their faces.
They are lost, confused, befuddled, and aimless.

OIP.N-eQHL1Ox6djlaKgMPDyEgHaIJ

Too sad.

This OP is another poor individual who is deeply confused and deceived by the left-wing propaganda machines. They actually believe what CNN/MSNBC/NYT tell them. As long as this continues, America will never be united. The mainstream media is THE culprit for the division in our country. It is a corrupt cesspool!
While Wikipedia is often a good source, with good sources, it too is sometimes confused and deceived. Almost 30 years after the Rodney King fiasco, deliberately reported FALSELY by KTLA, they still are accepting the KTLA baldfaced lie that King was a victim of police brutality. Amazing.

It is significantly disturbing, when you take into account that the LA riots that this one intentionally doctored videotape caused, brought about 54 DEATHS + Billion$$$ in damages, which most of the victims will never be compensated for.

Laugh until you cry......but just remember.....

People like the OP (and there are millions and millions of them) are willing to do ANYTHING to ensure that people just as or even more stupid get elected and have total control over your lives.

Hilarious.

But for Trump....they are having quite a bit of success. Trump will have to depart in 2024 even if re-elected. Pence is not Trump. Think....who can replace Trump?

Niki Haley!

People like the OP (and there are millions and millions of them) are willing to do ANYTHING to ensure that people just as or even more stupid get elected and have total control over your lives.

Hilarious.

But for Trump....they are having quite a bit of success. Trump will have to depart in 2024 even if re-elected. Pence is not Trump. Think....who can replace Trump?

Niki Haley!

In my humble opinion, unless Nicki has a lot of baggage we're are not privy to, she will be our 1st female President. She has all the bonafides on the world stage, the players have dealt with her, and while she can be ruthless, she has a softer and better looking side than Hilly ever had.

Turn Tulsi into Nicki, and not only would she win the Democratic primary, in the general, she would have 1/2 of the republicans voting for her too.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said, referring to emails Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.” https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/13/u...on-emails.html

On June 9, 2016, Trump's son, son-in-law, and campaign manager met four Russian operatives in Trump's home, Trump Tower. The purpose of the meeting was to obtain dirt on Clinton from the Russian government.

Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible. "I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said while standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki in July 2018.

Five times Trump praised Wikileaks for disclosing emails hacked by the Russian intelligence services. Here are two.

October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."

October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."

5 times Trump praised WikiLeaks during his 2016 election campaign - Business Insider

July 25, 2019 -- “I would like you to do us a favor, though. There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... it sounds horrible to me."

Despite insurmountable evidence that Trump invited foreign interference in our next Presidential election just as he did in 2016, Trump Republicans in the Senate let him off the hook. Trump is not the least bit remorseful and certainly not apologetic for his grievous offense. Indeed, as shown by his comments this morning, he is triumphant while crowing about his victory over the Democrats. He beat the system.

Will Trump feel chastised? Will Trump promise to never do it again?

Not likely. One would have to be a Susan Collins to naively think Trump will stop asking for foreign help in our elections. He has done it too many times in the past, and, thanks to a complicit Senate, he has never been held accountable.

There is every reason to believe he will sink help in his reelection from foreign services. The Russian FSB (Federal Security Service) has already proven to be willing to help. Putin helped him before, and he loves the result. The American government is in chaos, and its people hopelessly divided all due Putin's buddy, Donald J. Trump. Another thing the Russian leader likes about Trump is that the American President loves autocrats -- Putin, Kim, Xi -- and has a hard time getting along with NATO leaders.

What about the 2022 election and control of Congress? No doubt Trump will want control of Congress his last two years in office -- if it is his last two years in office. Why not seek Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese help in those elections? Who is going to stop him? Congress? What a joke that is.
He didn't seek help from Russia, it was a joke mocking the media.....but keep thinking that.....you probably thought he wanted gun owners to kill Hillary with his offhanded comment about the 2A as well. Learn about humor, it'll make your life more pleasant

Hilarious.

Niki Haley!

In my humble opinion, unless Nicki has a lot of baggage we're are not privy to, she will be our 1st female President. She has all the bonafides on the world stage, the players have dealt with her, and while she can be ruthless, she has a softer and better looking side than Hilly ever had.

Turn Tulsi into Nicki, and not only would she win the Democratic primary, in the general, she would have 1/2 of the republicans voting for her too.
She could and she's a fighter......I may get on that train......

Nikki Haley is a Republican. You mean 1/2 of Democrats might vote for her.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said, referring to emails Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.” https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/13/u...on-emails.html

On June 9, 2016, Trump's son, son-in-law, and campaign manager met four Russian operatives in Trump's home, Trump Tower. The purpose of the meeting was to obtain dirt on Clinton from the Russian government.

Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible. "I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said while standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki in July 2018.

Five times Trump praised Wikileaks for disclosing emails hacked by the Russian intelligence services. Here are two.

October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."

October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."

5 times Trump praised WikiLeaks during his 2016 election campaign - Business Insider

July 25, 2019 -- “I would like you to do us a favor, though. There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... it sounds horrible to me."

Despite insurmountable evidence that Trump invited foreign interference in our next Presidential election just as he did in 2016, Trump Republicans in the Senate let him off the hook. Trump is not the least bit remorseful and certainly not apologetic for his grievous offense. Indeed, as shown by his comments this morning, he is triumphant while crowing about his victory over the Democrats. He beat the system.

Not likely. One would have to be a Susan Collins to naively think Trump will stop asking for foreign help in our elections. He has done it too many times in the past, and, thanks to a complicit Senate, he has never been held accountable.

There is every reason to believe he will sink help in his reelection from foreign services. The Russian FSB (Federal Security Service) has already proven to be willing to help. Putin helped him before, and he loves the result. The American government is in chaos, and its people hopelessly divided all due Putin's buddy, Donald J. Trump. Another thing the Russian leader likes about Trump is that the American President loves autocrats -- Putin, Kim, Xi -- and has a hard time getting along with NATO leaders.

What about the 2022 election and control of Congress? No doubt Trump will want control of Congress his last two years in office -- if it is his last two years in office. Why not seek Russian, Ukrainian, and Chinese help in those elections? Who is going to stop him? Congress? What a joke that is.

Stopped reading after the first paragraph, Trump told a joke on National TV. Something the democrats need to think about is the meaning of sarcasm, especially when said in the context of an on stage debate.

Ukrainians help Dems against Reps but keep begging for money from the whole country (Reps and Dems both).

The Clinton foundation is also linked directly to Ukrainian oligarchs:
Between 2009 and 2013, including when Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, according to that foundation, which is based in Kiev, Ukraine. It was created by Mr. Pinchuk, whose fortune stems from a pipe-making company. He served two terms as an elected member of the Ukrainian Parliament and is a proponent of closer ties between Ukraine and the European Union.
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com - clintonfoundationinvestigation Resources and Information.

So what? What in the world does that have to do with what I said?

A distraction, you could not deal with the issues in my report so you came up with this cockamamie diversion. That is a sheer sign of desperation.

Stopped reading after the first paragraph, Trump told a joke on National TV. Something the democrats need to think about is the meaning of sarcasm, especially when said in the context of an on stage debate.

I can believe that. It is quite typical of Trump's fans. You said yourself. They don't want to learn the truth.

Trump was joking when he said that??? If so, Trump should be confined to a hospital for telling the telling the absolute worst joke in the history of mankind. It was too close to reality.

So close to reality, in fact, it was not a joke at all. However, it is one of the dumbest statements Trump has ever made --and that is saying something -- so dumb, in fact, that his supporters came up with the outrageous and moronic excuse that Trump must have been kidding. It isn't the first time his followers tried to change what Trump said and it won't be the last.

Despite insurmountable evidence that Trump invited foreign interference in our next Presidential election just as he did in 2016, Trump Republicans in the Senate let him off the hook. Trump is not the least bit remorseful and certainly not apologetic for his grievous offense. Indeed, as shown by his comments recently, he is triumphant while crowing about his victory over the Democrats. He beat the system.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Despite insurmountable evidence that Trump invited foreign interference in our next Presidential election just as he did in 2016, Trump Republicans in the Senate let him off the hook. Trump is not the least bit remorseful and certainly not apologetic for his grievous offense. Indeed, as shown by his comments recently, he is triumphant while crowing about his victory over the Democrats. He beat the system.

You are bat shit crazy if you think that foreign interference in our election was important, either in 2016, or coming up in 2020.

Dec. 21, 2018 -- Defense Secretary James Mattis resigned Thursday on the heels of Trump's plans to withdraw troops from Syria, citing irreconcilable policy differences in a move that took Washington by surprise.

"Because you have the right to have a Secretary of Defense whose views are better aligned with yours on these and other subjects, I believe it is right for me to step down from my position," Mattis wrote in his letter to the President.

A senior administration official stated that Mattis was "vehemently opposed" to the Syria decision and a possible Afghanistan troop withdrawal.

Yesterday, former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly laid out, in the clearest terms yet, his misgivings about Trump’s words and actions regarding North Korea, illegal immigration, military discipline, Ukraine, and the news media. [And Syria. The former SecDef James Mattis quit because of Trump's order to retreat in Syria.]

Kelly, a retired Marine Corps general, said that Vindman is blameless and was simply following the training he’d received as a soldier; migrants are “overwhelmingly good people” and “not all rapists”; and Trump’s decision to condition military aid to Ukraine on an investigation into his political rival Joe Biden upended long-standing U.S. policy.

Vindman was rightly disturbed by Trump’s phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in July, Kelly suggested: Having seen something “questionable,” Vindman properly notified his superiors, Kelly said. When subpoenaed by Congress in the House impeachment hearings, Vindman complied and told the truth, Kelly said.

How bad is Trump? His own lawyer and a member of of his cabinet strongly criticized Trump today. It is the first time in memory that a sitting member of the President's cabinet has criticized the President.

Attorney General William Barr on Thursday sharply criticized Trump’s prolific Twitter habit, saying that the president’s affinity for opining about the goings-on at the Justice Department “make it impossible for me to do my job.”

“I think it’s time to stop the tweeting about Department of Justice criminal cases,” Barr told ABC News’ Pierre Thomas in an interview, acknowledging that he had a problem with Trump’s tweets.

Barr maintained that his decision had been made hours before Trump tweeted about the Stone case in the middle of the night, with Trump calling the proposed sentence a “miscarriage of justice” and putting Barr in a tough place, he said.

“Once the tweet occurred, the question is, well, now what do I do?“ Barr said. “Do you go forward with what you think is the right decision or do you pull back because of the tweet? And that just sort of illustrates how disruptive these tweets can be.”

Barr continued with his heavy criticism of Trump ending with this. “I will make those decisions based on what I think is the right thing to do, and I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody — whether it’s Congress, newspaper editorial boards, or the president.”

Barr breaks with Trump: His tweets ‘make it impossible for me to do my job’ - POLITICO

You are bat shit crazy if you think that foreign interference in our election was important, either in 2016, or coming up in 2020.

That hardly matters.

Sandy Shanks said:
Yet, Unlike The Clinton/Steele Dossier
No Papers Changed Hands
And No Pay-Offs Were Laundered

...we elect our leaders to lead us in matters that concern us.
Things like jobs, take home pay, the unemployment rate, taxes, national security, border security.
Things I'll call kitchen table issues.
Why do libs insist on avoiding talking about any of these issues...

^ ^ Because Trump Must Have It All Covered To Their Satisfaction ^ ^

KAG 2020.jpg

“Then, I have an Article II, where I have to the right to do whatever I want as president,” Trump said in July.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

“The President has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case.” A.G. Barr This doesn’t mean that I do not have, as President, the legal right to do so, I do, but I have so far chosen not to!

5:33 AM - Feb 14, 2020

Trump was maniacal in his two-year assault on Andrew McCabe. “Wow,” Trump tweeted in February 2019. “So many lies by now disgraced acting FBI director Andrew McCabe. He was fired for lying, and now his story gets even more dyyeranged."

The problem Trump has is, nobody is listening.

Today, Fox News reported "The Justice Department said Friday it will not pursue criminal charges against former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, after a nearly two-year-long investigation into accusations brought by the agency's independent watchdog who found that he lacked "candor" when questioned about leaking to the media."

On Wednesday, former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly laid out, in the clearest terms yet, his misgivings about Trump’s words and actions regarding North Korea, illegal immigration, military discipline, Ukraine, and the news media.[/I] [And Syria. The former SecDef James Mattis quit because of Trump's order to retreat in Syria.]

Kelly, a retired Marine Corps general, said that Vindman is blameless and was simply following the training he’d received as a soldier; migrants are “overwhelmingly good people” and “not all rapists”; and Trump’s decision to condition military aid to Ukraine on an investigation into his political rival Joe Biden upended long-standing U.S. policy.

Vindman was rightly disturbed by Trump’s phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in July, Kelly suggested: Having seen something “questionable,” Vindman properly notified his superiors, Kelly said. When subpoenaed by Congress in the House impeachment hearings, Vindman complied and told the truth, Kelly said.

On Thursday, his own lawyer and a member of of his cabinet strongly criticized Trump. It is the first time in memory that a sitting member of the President's cabinet has criticized the President.

Attorney General William Barr on Thursday sharply criticized Trump’s prolific Twitter habit, saying that the president’s affinity for opining about the goings-on at the Justice Department “make it impossible for me to do my job.”

“I think it’s time to stop the tweeting about Department of Justice criminal cases,” Barr told ABC News’ Pierre Thomas in an interview, acknowledging that he had a problem with Trump’s tweets.

Barr continued with his heavy criticism of Trump ending with this. “I will make those decisions based on what I think is the right thing to do, and I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody — whether it’s Congress, newspaper editorial boards, or the president.”

In a live, unedited version of a news conference recently. Trump was, well, wild. In a rambling speech that went on for several minutes, disallowing any questions, he sounded deranged covering topics like Stone, DOJ, Barr, Mueller, the Mueller Report, FBI, Comey, McCabe, Hillary Clinton, Al Capone, and undoubtedly several other topics I forgot. Sitting in my den as I watched this fierce display, I was embarrassed. After all, this man is our President.

Trump Republicans in the Senate not only protected a guilty President, but mentally ill President as well.

You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back