Something For Those Doubting Obama's BirthPlace

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJihJBePcs&feature=related]YouTube - Michelle says Barack's Home country is Kenya - full statement[/ame]

I just heard this on the local radio this morning, not talk radio but WAAF which plays metal/rock. I've never heard it before but I'm sure a lot of you probably have already if your into the whole birth certificate deal

Maybe by home country she meant ancestoral home as far as his father was concerned? My father is from italy but I dont consider that my home country, my home country is the USA, the place where I was born.

Anyway I figured you guys would enjoy the video.

Mantown_Calendar_Cover(flatweb.jpg

Any flight records of his mom from Kenya to the US or wherever?

Most flights have manifests that record such things such as women and children....

Hey come to think of it after a certain time, pregnant women can't fly safely.

Anyway, shouldn't be that hard to find something showing his mother flying from Kenya to wherever or from whereever to Kenya to give birth.

Find that and you'll have something.

Most flights have manifests that record such things such as women and children....

Anyway, shouldn't be that hard to find something showing his mother flying from Kenya to wherever or from whereever to Kenya to give birth.

In 1961, when airtravel was not as well developed as it is today, she would have had to have flown all over the world with multiple layovers and plane changes and at great expense...also, with an infant on her lap.

Not likely to have happened.

I just thought it was funny that Michelle called it Baracks Homeland.

You gotta admit the humor in her statements unless you dont have a sense of humor then, well, you can be a crabby bitch about it (crabby bitch directed at candycorn not my sweety xotoxi LOL:))

YouTube - Michelle says Barack's Home country is Kenya - full statement

I just heard this on the local radio this morning, not talk radio but WAAF which plays metal/rock. I've never heard it before but I'm sure a lot of you probably have already if your into the whole birth certificate deal

Maybe by home country she meant ancestoral home as far as his father was concerned? My father is from italy but I dont consider that my home country, my home country is the USA, the place where I was born.

theres already a thread of this.

In 1961, when airtravel was not as well developed as it is today, she would have had to have flown all over the world with multiple layovers and plane changes and at great expense...also, with an infant on her lap.

Not likely to have happened.

Very unlikely in fact.

But...ugggh...I have to admit not impossible.:confused:

I think I would have rather eaten a dirt sandwich than see Obama elected but this talk about his citizenship is nonsense through and through.

Each of those layovers would have customs forms also. Are they going to tell me that all of the customs forms from all of the arrivals and departures were somehow embargoed as well--in multiple countries on this round-trip journey?

Not to draw it to 9/11 but I'd sooner believe that the super-ninjas would be able to plant controlled demolition explosives in fully occupied buildings before I'd believe Obama was born in Kenya.

Next will be the story that she traveled on the Exxon Valdez and it was sunk off of Alaska to cover up her riding on the vessel.

ExxonValdez_05.jpg

theres already a thread of this.

Man, I musta really fucked you up yesterday.

Knowing you listen to waaf too is.....disturbing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back