Something Else To Think About

The year in bold is the only election in which the Republican candidate won the popular vote.

This is probably why the organization formerly known as the Republican party is dead set against repealing the electoral college. The last guy even went so far as to attempt a coup to avoid accepting even the electoral count.

How much longer before the demographic clock runs out on the organization formerly known as the Republican Party?

Maybe its time they rethink about being the party of hatred and return to all those principles they long ago threw out the window.

Don't know what you are trying to say. The president is elected by the electoral college. Your postings are irrelevant. By the way, about 2/3's of the states are red states.

See post 79. I’m using your same metrics to show that you’re wrong.
111m is the highest midterm number, and that is still 16m less than the 127m average presidential election. Midterms average 84m and presidential elections average 127m. There is no correlation, just what we call "turnout". The maximum number of legitimate voters is about 129m, and that happened twice. There is no fucking way to get 22% more voters in a 4-year presidential cycle without massive voter fraud. QED

Thanks for the interesting discussion. <poof>

111m is the highest midterm number, and that is still 16m less than the 127m average presidential election. Midterms average 84m and presidential elections average 127m. There is no correlation, just what we call "turnout". The maximum number of legitimate voters is about 129m, and that happened twice. There is no fucking way to get 22% more voters in a 4-year presidential cycle without massive voter fraud. QED

Thanks for the interesting discussion. <poof>
77 million to 111 million is a 44% increase. 127 million to 155 million is a 22% increase. This is simple math. We saw huge voter turnouts in both the last midterm election and the last general election.

I have no idea where you’re getting this nonsense about there being 129 million “legitimate” voters. You’re just making shit up.

Why is there no way to get 22% more voters? You’re supposed to say QED after you demonstrated something. You haven’t demonstrated anything.

Don't know what you are trying to say. The president is elected by the electoral college. Your postings are irrelevant. By the way, about 2/3's of the states are red states.
I think that's the point. Republicans haven't been the most popular party for decades.

They've completely given up on getting more americans to vote for them.

77 million to 111 million is a 44% increase. 127 million to 155 million is a 22% increase. This is simple math. We saw huge voter turnouts in both the last midterm election and the last general election.
I have no idea where you’re getting this nonsense about there being 129 million “legitimate” voters. You’re just making shit up.
Why is there no way to get 22% more voters? You’re supposed to say QED after you demonstrated something. You haven’t demonstrated anything.
Here is a link showing the total number of registered voters. In 2018 (and before) there were ~153m voters, in 2020 there were 168m?? Bullshit. Not without massive voter fraud.

My point being that its up to the GOP pols to police elections to ensure that there is no voter fraud.
If they trust democrats as honorable people they are naive'. I want stricter election rules, especially for mail-in ballots.

Last edited:
Here is a link showing the total number of registered voters. In 2018 (and before) there were 153m voters, in 2020 there were 168m?? Bullshit. Not without massive voter fraud.
So where did you get 129 million voters? Where did that number come from?

Why is 168 million bullshit?

So where did you get 129 million voters? Where did that number come from?
Why is 168 million bullshit?
Your post #79. Actual max votes in election years before 2020 was 129m, twice. Then it jumped up to 155m in 2020.
168m is bullshit because the US population is stable. No fucking way "real" voters increased by 15m in 2-years. In presidential years the max/avg number of voters was about 153m. That number was pretty steady, then it jumped up to 168m in 2020. I still call voter fraud, especially looking at the participation rates too.

Last edited:
No fucking way "real" voters increased by 15m in 2-years.
You don’t expect the number of voters to increase as the population increases?

We saw gains of 15 million, according to your chart, multiple times.

2010 to 2012.
2014 to 2016.
2018 to 2020.

It’s hilarious when your own source disagrees with you.

You don’t expect the number of voters to increase as the population increases?
We saw gains of 15 million, according to your chart, multiple times.
2010 to 2012.
2014 to 2016.
2018 to 2020.
It’s hilarious when your own source disagrees with you.
1. Don't compare midterms to presidential. Just compare presidential.
Otherwise I can say the number dropped by 15m after each presidential year.
2008 to 2010
2012 to 2014, etc.

2. I'm assuming that you're not a math major. <g>

3. The US population increased smoothly, the numbers from 2004-2018 have the population increase included.
There is no legitimate explanation for the jump in voters in 2020.

Last edited:
1. Don't compare midterms to presidential. Just compare presidential.
Otherwise I can say the number dropped by 15m after each presidential year.
2008 to 2010
2012 to 2014, etc.

2. I'm assuming that you're not a math major. <g>

3. The US population increased smoothly, the numbers from 2004-2018 have the population increase included.
There is no legitimate explanation for the jump in voters in 2020.
So you can’t believe 15 million more voters despite your own source showing that multiple times lol. Yes it declines as well, but it‘s clearly trending upward overall.

First you claim that the US population is stable and now you say that the US population has increased smoothly. Which is it? Do you often contradict yourself?

So you can’t believe 15 million more voters despite your own source showing that multiple times lol. Yes it declines as well, but it‘s clearly trending upward overall.
First you claim that the US population is stable and now you say that the US population has increased smoothly. Which is it? Do you often contradict yourself?
The US population increases by about 1m a year. That's 1/336. Pretty fucking close to stable.

The presidential year "total registered voters" increased fairly steadily from 142m in 2004, to146m in 2008, to 153m in 2012, to 158m in in 2016. Which is about 4m an election or 1m a year. Matching the population increase. Reasonable numbers.

Then look at 2020. Voter registration increased from 158m in 2016 to 168m in 2020. A 10m increase instead of a 4m increase. The total vote count increased from 129m in 2016 to 155m in 2020, a 26m increase. Proven voter fraud. QED

The US population increases by about 1m a year. That's 1/336. Pretty fucking close to stable.
According to your link, the US population has grown 50 million in the last 20 years. That’s 2.5 million per year.

You have a very weird interpretation of what “stable” means.

The presidential year "total registered voters" increased fairly steadily from 142m in 2004, to146m in 2008, to 153m in 2012, to 158m in in 2016. Which is about 4m an election or 1m a year. Matching the population increase. Reasonable numbers.

Then look at 2020. Voter registration increased from 158m in 2016 to 168m in 2020. A 10m increase instead of a 4m increase. The total vote count increased from 129m in 2016 to 155m in 2020, a 26m increase. Proven voter fraud. QED
So more people were registered to vote. Maybe they registered because of Trump.

Did you prove election fraud or that more people were registered in the 2020 election?

You haven’t proven your claim.

Yes the 20% high total vote count compared to prior elections proves fraud.
Trump got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016, he was no more polarizing in 2020 than in 2016.
There was not 20% more voters in the 2018 mid-terms, besides the GOP picked up House seats in 2018 supporting GOP policies and Trump.
So the FACT that there were more voters proves fraud?

That is an asinine statement. There are spikes in voting rates all the time due to changing interest in politics of the electorate. There is no doubt that Trump drove people to the polls in massive numbers.

How do you prove that the 20% was not Trump stuffing the ballot boxes? You cant, equating higher turnout with voter fraud is asinine without actual proof.

Oh look, it was not even the highest voter turnout. 1960 was higher.

Last edited:
According to your link, the US population has grown 50 million in the last 20 years. That’s 2.5 million per year.
You have a very weird interpretation of what “stable” means.
~1 million a year

1660555208386.png

So more people were registered to vote. Maybe they registered because of Trump.
Did you prove election fraud or that more people were registered in the 2020 election?
You haven’t proven your claim.
I proved unusual activity.
From 2004-2018 the pattern held.
Then in 2020 the pattern changed for no reason.
True. I can't prove voter fraud, but its more likely than not.

If 2020 was a "normal" year the total votes would have been more like
65m for Trump
65m for Biden with the winner having slightly more.

With 26m more votes in 2020, a 22% increase above the norm for no reason
Trump got 10m to 74m
Biden got 16m more to 81m. You can say looks fine. I can say looks like voter fraud based on historic voting patterns.

Forum List

Back